1v1 trashing kapero

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

1v1 trashing kapero

Post by zulu2401 »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Attachments
06-02-2017 05.30.25.jpg
06-02-2017 05.30.25.jpg (339.76 KiB) Viewed 4398 times
royal kapero2

Re: 1v1 trashing kapero

Post by royal kapero2 »

1) gank someone
2) stand near corpse and claim you killed someone 1v1
3) otherwise you would show a screenshot how you are getting gold

Five Kvgs, no one will die to them unless you make 10 circles around them and dismount one of them, so they will be grateful you want to fight with them, they are dropping random stuff, then talk trash and brag.

This game is boring, no one was there to back me up, so take your time 1v5 fellas.

If I wanted to kill you all, I would make an archer but I enjoy playing a knight, so until no one will play with me in euro time, I am done and I won't log, I am done. Bye.
Shake, Legacy and Alvin like this.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b92c1RGM6v4
you can watch how Zulu died.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:1) gank someone
2) stand near corpse and claim you killed someone 1v1
3) otherwise you would show a screenshot how you are getting gold

Five Kvgs, no one will die to them unless you make 10 circles around them and dismount one of them, so they will be grateful you want to fight with them, they are dropping random stuff, then talk trash and brag.

This game is boring, no one was there to back me up, so take your time 1v5 fellas.

If I wanted to kill you all, I would make an archer but I enjoy playing a knight, so until no one will play with me in euro time, I am done and I won't log, I am done. Bye.
Don't lie kapero. You and all your loop friends tried to gank me and you got your feelings hurt my by pure mage. Sad when I didn't need mortal to put you in your place
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Only uneducated dummies revel in spamming on forums to strangers, you think you are hardcore, i find it boring and it became a routine. Find your place in this world.
koziar and Alvin like this.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

No Intelligence and vulgar
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Only uneducated dummies revel in spamming on forums to strangers, you think you are hardcore, i find it boring and it became a routine. Find your place in this world.
Everyone saw me dirt you like the coward bitch you are. Shall I call witnesses to the stand? Dont be such a negative woman it's just a game. Might be one you are bad at playing but hey every crowd needs a retard. I see you joined a zerg again ahahahaha. I can assure you kapero my intelligence is far beyond yours. You will understand this when you reach the age of 40 still leeching off mommy and daddy's success in the basement.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

LadyReira wrote:No Intelligence and vulgar
You and Alvin come to kaperos defense like you both never talked massive shit about what an untrustworthy bag of shit he is. Also I believe you said he was immature and a terrible friend. Maybe something about how ugly he is and he was extremely jealous of you and Alvin because he wanted your attention to be all his. You fuckin foreigners are all the same and it's pitiful. When someone else like kapero does the kind of shit that he has to people he is no longer considered a friend in America and would have his teeth kicked in for doing it. Honestly I'm giving it less than 90 days till he swaps guild tags again because it's not an "if" it's a "when" he does the exact same shit to loop. If any loop are reading this shit then you are all fuckin retarded for having this guy around and trusting him. One and only warning from Zulu the king of assholes, don't go afk anywhere that he can break your armor and don't access him to anything in your houses. He is a thieving lying scamming piece of trash. It has happened in EVERY...SINGLE..GUILD he was briefly a part of. Good luck ROFL.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You aren't relevant anymore kapero. In the past you were considered a tide changer for battles and decent force multiplier but now you're just a shitty garbage troll player. You spend most of your time running and gate hopping and can't even be honest about being dirted 1v1. I mean for fucks sake you still owe Dylan ari robe and there is a fucking video for proof. Here little buddy I'll post it for you as a reminder.

https://youtu.be/8rha9m-_gAc
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You must have fabricated this video on another shard, because this guy is not me. I am Caspar Fortis. and I have been in LOOP and only in LOOP as I have just started playing, don't know what you are talking about. Irrelevant? If I wanted to be "someone" in game, I would play a different template. And the fact you need to prove me through internet is funny. You had begged me to join KvG, and now you act like a broken-hearted fool. I am sorry, I don't care you.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

poor man.
royal kapero2 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Why the fuck would we want you in kvg. You do nothing but cause problems because you're an immature idiot.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Why does the guy on the ethy cast a shadow wisp right after Dylan casts a shadow wisp? The MR doesn't stack does it?

.............just wondering
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:
LadyReira wrote: You and Alvin come to kaperos defense
You might be right but I think in this thread they are just defending themselves from you posting about her physical appearance and a sexual act

I could be wrong
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:One and only warning from Zulu the king of assholes
I'm thinking this might be my signature
Last edited by Bama on June 2nd, 2017, 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈