Obvious hacking...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Re: Obvious hacking...

Post by royal kapero2 »

lol
Billy

Post by Billy »

Brah i will give you a break because you been only lifting for 1 month SIKEE Ripped cmon are you that stupid YOU LOOKS LIKE fucking shit

it FACTS and me getting diabetes you make no fucking sense LOL bitch please

sit down be humble
IhurtFatkid I hurt 98% of demise players
royal kapero2 likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy wrote:Brah i will give you a break because you been only lifting for 1 month SIKEE Ripped cmon are you that stupid YOU LOOKS LIKE fucking shit

sit down be humble

You looking better than me is like saying Michelle Obama is a woman. It's just not true.

Should stop selling your body on the street-corner, K-Y Jelly packing mystical llama herder.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy if you are on tonight, lets do best 2 out of 3 duels in the arena, if you win I will personally hand you my suit and never come back to this so called place called Demise. If you lose, you do the same thing. Sound good? Up for a challenge?

It should be easy for you, considering you play every day and I play once every 2-3 months.
Tempest likes this.
Billy

Post by Billy »

i will field fight you arena you are just retarded
Billy

Post by Billy »

Tempest wrote:
Billy wrote:Brah i will give you a break because you been only lifting for 1 month SIKEE Ripped cmon are you that stupid YOU LOOKS LIKE fucking shit

sit down be humble

You looking better than me is like saying Michelle Obama is a woman. It's just not true.

Should stop selling your body on the street-corner, K-Y Jelly packing mystical llama herder.
it a FACTS dude LOL

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Billy wrote:What are you trying to do ? it a picture in 2015 that you got in your harddrive and i still look better then you all ways round LOL

why dont you post your picture flexing in that mirror to show how pathetic you are brah LOL
Someone needs to slap that dirt off your lip.
Tempest likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:i will field fight you arena you are just retarded
Step into the Octagon bad ass. I'm not here for a chasing match, I do that enough with my kids.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Reefer wrote: I'm not here for a chasing match, I do that enough with my kids.
That's funny
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

What time? I will make video.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Wow Billy is fuckin ugly. I shit turds better looking than that. I can't unsee that omfg
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:Wow Billy is fuckin ugly. I shit turds better looking than that. I can't unsee that omfg
i mean you are around 30 years old look like shaved Ball with a ugly wife and daughter you should have asked for my sperm your daughter wouldnt look fucking trisomic
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Wow Billy is fuckin ugly. I shit turds better looking than that. I can't unsee that omfg
i mean you are around 30 years old look like shaved Ball with a ugly wife and daughter you should have asked for my sperm your daughter wouldnt look fucking trisomic
Both of them are more of a man than you are buddy. You're just a bitch with face hair.
Billy

Post by Billy »

zulu2401 wrote:
Billy wrote:
Both of them are more of a man than you are buddy. You're just a bitch with face hair.
Nice come back SIKE fucking ugly ass wife and your trisomic kid

Well i mean you are ugly as fuck no wonder you would get this kind of family LOL
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Billy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Billy wrote:
Nice come back SIKE fucking ugly ass wife and your trisomic kid

Well i mean you are ugly as fuck no wonder you would get this kind of family LOL
Why the fuck are you attacking his child you stupid fuck, are you that big of a fucking douche bag? You are the type who starts a fight at a bar and gets the shit kicked out of him. But I doubt you even go to the bar since you are still living at home with your parents, there is more to life than UO bud.
zulu2401 likes this.