Anthony File

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: Anthony File

Post by Tempest »

DeathStrike OP.

+1
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

nwo, then loops, then one kvg that runs 1v1, everyone here is a ganker/runner/house-hider. LOL

Thats why I love demise, dont get me wrong, its nothing bad with that. Those were facts. And my team was inactive, so nothing I could do, you will not tell your people to log out.. :beathorse:
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:nwo, then loops, then one kvg that runs 1v1, everyone here is a ganker/runner/house-hider. LOL

Thats why I love demise, dont get me wrong, its nothing bad with that. Those were facts. And my team was inactive, so nothing I could do, you will not tell your people to log out.. :beathorse:

I tried fighting you honorably, I even told my men to back off.

You decided to riding swipe me and attack my mount, what the hell did my poor pet ever do to you?

If you kill my mount, prepare for me to cut through those woods like Forest Gump running for dear life.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:nwo, then loops, then one kvg that runs 1v1, everyone here is a ganker/runner/house-hider. LOL

Kapero how u gonna talk about someone running 1v1 when iv watched you claim to have disconnected during a fight u got dropped in, the funny thing is your stupid ass forgot to stop moving to pretend to be dc before saying it.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Youre 100% correct Kapero, everyone that plays here is a huge vagina.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It happened 40 minutes after you were running 1v1. whats the difference, you run 1v1, you run 1v20. Why do you care :D
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bad Religion wrote:

I see 1 guy on foot/mortaled with 5 people attacking him, i'm not impressed.

From what i've seen in the last week, Hz has been relentlessly trying to gank me down with EO/Para's with multiple people numbering in the 5+ category. Even after catching a Hz by their lonesome, they end up running at 40% back into their entire guild.

But you're right Kapero, everyone besides Hz is a ganker/househiding running slavefeet sonofabitch. Keep on doing what makes you happy man.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I dont run 1v1? I was ignoring you earlier when I was trying to fight loop but you just insisted on chasing me around trying to riding swipe me and kill my pet lol which i dont think you hit me one time and i para blowed and disarmed you like 3-4? You play a cheesy griefer character and expect people to fight you honorably? lol
Tempest likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tempest wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:

From what i've seen in the last week, Hz has been relentlessly trying to gank me down with EO/Para's with multiple people numbering in the 5+ category. Even after catching a Hz by their lonesome, they end up running at 40% back into their entire guild.

But you're right Kapero, everyone besides Hz is a ganker/househiding running slavefeet sonofabitch. Keep on doing what makes you happy man.
Count again, there are 6 hz in that screenshot, and im pretty sure there was another one off screen. They had to designate a second mage to weaken spam as the first one wasnt getting it done.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bad Religion wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Bad Religion wrote: Image

Count again, there are 6 hz in that screenshot, and im pretty sure there was another one off screen. They had to designate a second mage to weaken spam as the first one wasnt getting it done.
I still only see 5 lol, but i believe you.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Bad Religion wrote:Youre 100% correct Kapero, everyone that plays here is a huge vagina.
Fite me bich
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Maloskies wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Youre 100% correct Kapero, everyone that plays here is a huge vagina.
Fite me bich
I dont hit girls
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Bad Religion wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
Fite me bich
I dont hit girls
:o