PVP TOURNY TONIGHT 9PM EASTERN

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Extremist223

PVP TOURNY TONIGHT 9PM EASTERN

Post by Extremist223 »

Welcome to the Gentleman's Club

GATE FROM LUNA STARTING 8:30 PM
ASSHOLES BANNED FOR LIFE
1v1 Tournament rules PVP - NO POTIONS - NO POISON WEP - NO SUMMONS - NO APPLES - NO PARALYZE BLOW.. ETC

FREE TO ENTER - READ THE SIGN ON THE WAY IN
PLEASE DONATE FURNITURE DOJO THEMED
1st PLACE PRICE 3 MILLION $$
3 Floors of UNBRIDLED ACTION! :P
Extremist223

Re: PVP TOURNY TONIGHT 9PM EASTERN

Post by Extremist223 »

tonight's event called off. apparently Hz thinks they are cool fielding off the house and ruining something good.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Lol
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Next time, just have multiple gate locations in luna, gate from inside your house, make it public access then banish the people who are being dickheads, in this instance it'd be Hz
Bad Religion likes this.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

It'll just be private events from now on, pay to play.
Arden

Post by Arden »

They heard duels were 2/6 casting.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Just make another forum post, get everyone added to a skype group who'd like to participate, and send out the location from there. If HZ slips in a cocksucker, you'll know who it is right off the bat.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I was actually there to watch the tournament. By the looks of it Yamaha was going to win by default there was only 5-6 people who looked like they would enter. However Yamaha, Littlest Germs, and Anthony started nuking people. I didn't attack but when I showed on my stealther outside Ajani started attacking me after 5-10 minutes I showed back up on my archer and killed everyone. I don't like to stop player ran events and had no part in ruining the event. Wasn't till after it was ruined and i was attacked I even got on my archer.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Weird. I've been playing the server for a little over a week. And not once have I seen hz come out to pvp...I didn't think they were still around after their gm and favoritism left the server.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yep Eos is mb why do you think all of hz is decked out in Eos gear? And you can see Eos inside our brit house stocking her vendor and sometimes in the guild house.

They havent quit btw just play alot less.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Or is MB gm john. I've always been confused.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

So someone tried to organize a tourny for fun and Hz starts attacking people? Lol. Once a shitbag, always a shitbag.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

So people there attacked Loler for no reason, and he replied with fire, with death bodies result.
I have two conclusions here, you invite players then attack them, asshole very much and people from kvg must be terrible if they died to support archer - he used no spells, only special abilities.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:So people there attacked Loler for no reason, and he replied with fire, with death bodies result.
I have two conclusions here, you invite players then attack them, asshole very much and people from kvg must be terrible if they died to support archer - he used no spells, only special abilities.

I'm making an archer as we speak, maybe you can teach me how to shoot arrows and kill people without spells.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

How about another tournament tonight?