I have a special surprise coming for everyone.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
raptor-

Re: I have a special surprise coming for everyone.

Post by raptor- »

its smart to use the same name hopefully they go all same color sceme and item look too
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

raptor- wrote:its smart to use the same name hopefully they go all same color sceme and item look too
Its smart if ur chicken shit cowards kinda like the 10+ him in hz.
Reason

Post by Reason »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reason wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: ahh butthurt mystical llama herder found!
You're still really bad at talking shit. Almost as bad as you were on osi for the 15+ years you invested in it. Hopefully you're better here.
Youre hiding behind a guild full of chars named the same cuz ur scared of being called as the target, when you dont need such trammy shit to compete in pvp come talk to me.
Man it's going to be fun chasing you off another server always wondered what happened to you! I hope you have a huge zerg to hide behind because as a pvper you're laughable.
Aeyko likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reason wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reason wrote:
You're still really bad at talking shit. Almost as bad as you were on osi for the 15+ years you invested in it. Hopefully you're better here.
Youre hiding behind a guild full of chars named the same cuz ur scared of being called as the target, when you dont need such trammy shit to compete in pvp come talk to me.
Man it's going to be fun chasing you off another server always wondered what happened to you! I hope you have a huge zerg to hide behind because as a pvper you're laughable.
Rofl chasing me off a server? Reason you have never been a factor in me playing any shard but id love to hear why u think some shit pvper like u is why I quit osi.

When I played atl last I was doing harrys and dirt napping fags like you with []R[], i left osi cause fuck paying 13 dollars a month for a game thats dying and i prefer this era over stygian abyss.
Reason

Post by Reason »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reason wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Youre hiding behind a guild full of chars named the same cuz ur scared of being called as the target, when you dont need such trammy shit to compete in pvp come talk to me.
Rofl chasing me off a server? Reason you have never been a factor in me playing any shard but id love to hear why u think some shit pvper like u is why I quit osi.

When I played atl last I was doing harrys and dirt napping fags like you with []R[], i left osi cause fuck paying 13 dollars a month for a game thats dying and i prefer this era over stygian abyss.

Your guild never did anything but lose. If you need to lie in a video game that is on you. Anyone from Osi knows you got chased off bad player. We can mage fight on this server right now that I've been on for almost a 2 days and beat you that is how bad you are at uo.

Yesterdays tourney says everything anyone ever needs to know about Vander. Kid shows up on a dexer in an osi casting tourney.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Reason wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reason wrote:

Your guild never did anything but lose. If you need to lie in a video game that is on you. Anyone from Osi knows you got chased off bad player. We can mage fight on this server right now that I've been on for almost a 2 days and beat you that is how bad you are at uo.

Yesterdays tourney says everything anyone ever needs to know about Vander. Kid shows up on a dexer in an osi casting tourney.
Yeah nothing I could do with 4 mortals in a row and no disarm lol. Best believe if the casting got implemented I would have disarm for all of these mages. OSI casting tournament and two mages show up with no disarm lol.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reason wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reason wrote:

I dont even have a dexxer nor was i at the tourny to stupid fuck.
Reason

Post by Reason »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reason wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

I dont even have a dexxer nor was i at the tourny to stupid fuck.
Is that a no to the 1v1? I'd love to shut this down once and for all. Prove to the good people here that you're not the worst player in the history of UO. Mage v Mage a guy who has been here 2 days. Prove your scripts are on point. Because god knows you don't have the reflexes to actually cast spells assuming you had to set those macros to 3-4 keys each if you know what I mean!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander may not be the "best" pvper, but the guy would do anything for me if I needed it, and that's all that matters.

Vander has heart, guy keeps going back no matter the numbers.

Reefer said to me that having heart is all that counts. Right?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reason

Post by Reason »

Tempest wrote:Vander may not be the "best" pvper, but the guy would do anything for me if I needed it, and that's all that matters.

I wouldn't say anything if he was down to his last 28 Mcdouble cheese burgers you're not getting any.
Aeyko likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reason wrote:
Tempest wrote:Vander may not be the "best" pvper, but the guy would do anything for me if I needed it, and that's all that matters.

I wouldn't say anything if he was down to his last 28 Mcdouble cheese burgers you're not getting any.
I eat healthy so that situation wouldn't apply to me, cool analogy though.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Can confirm vander is terrible at pvp.

Can also confirm if he had to run a quarter mile to save your life- you would be a dead man. So he wouldn't do "anything" for you.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

all the haters lol
Attachments
haters.jpg
haters.jpg (17.74 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:all the haters lol
I don't hate you at all. I am very indifferent when it comes to you.

Your only impact in UO has been to die with numbers, and I doubt anything has changed.
Aeyko

Post by Aeyko »

Have you noticed that each time he's triggered, he posts a meme... That is very odd.