QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by zulu2401 »

Spent thousands of irl dollhairs to find out you ain't shit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gtfo :arrow:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
desalonne wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Friendship over.

That doesn't sound like something my mage can solo. :(
sounds like you should make a 2nd character and actually invest in the server ;)
I don't think I want to spend money to be at the same advantage level of the vets. Skill points, soulstones, ethys, etc. Kinda stupid the way this server caters to them.

A year to get 20 extra skill on a free server? That's insane.
maybe you should stop bitching and git gud kid.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
desalonne wrote: sounds like you should make a 2nd character and actually invest in the server ;)
I don't think I want to spend money to be at the same advantage level of the vets. Skill points, soulstones, ethys, etc. Kinda stupid the way this server caters to them.

A year to get 20 extra skill on a free server? That's insane.
I could be wrong, but I don't think he was talking about a usd investment. Besides if you did that now, and it was known by staff, I don't think you'd be playing here long anyways. Demise has players that have been active or semiactive for over 10 years. Not many other free servers can boast that. So when you take that into consideration you can understand why a server would want reward their vets. I guess you would rather it be like osi and have to actually wait 3 full years to get an ethy?
I've never not been a vet on OSI.. but I thought you could give an ethy to a new account and they could ride it and it takes same amount of time to mount. Maybe I am wrong. Account is way too old over there. I am not saying not to reward them, but giving same skill/stat points after a short time makes sense. Maybe even ONE soulstone.

Then give vets multiple stuff and deco and all that BS. I am just talking from a pvp stand point though. Vet accounts on OSI that are stripped are basically free these days ;)
Jerry McAwesome

desalonne wrote:You don't have to spend any money to do any of those things......I haven't spent a dime on this server and I'm doing just fine. I'm at 715 skill points. I'll hit my next vet reward in like 5 days. It's just a time investment man. No different than getting investing your time in osi to get established.

The fact that you and your guild spent money to get established here was a choice you guys made and in my opinion a dumb one. Why spend $on something you can get for free. Especially when you can afk farm like 90% of the stuff you want/need. -.-
I haven't ever bought anything for any UO server beyond my monthly subscription. Even UOA was gifted to me from a friend many years back. So I think you are directing that to the wrong person. Either way, a time investment is stupid for a free server IMO in pvp respects.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Eh I enjoy having my own stuff. If I wanna change pvp templates or have multiple different suited pvp characters. Gotta invest some time into getting that stuff. Unlike you I don't have a buddy spending 2k in welfare checks to buy me a suit on a FREE server. So I'll invest a little time. And have the same stuff. With 0$ invested.
Vander Nars likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

desalonne wrote:Eh I enjoy having my own stuff. If I wanna change pvp templates or have multiple different suited pvp characters. Gotta invest some time into getting that stuff. Unlike you I don't have a buddy spending 2k in welfare checks to buy me a suit on a FREE server. So I'll invest a little time. And have the same stuff. With 0$ invested.
Different opinions. I have already invested a lot of time and everything into UO. It was just OSI. I don't feel like doing that again. I just want to pvp on even levels.

One of my favorite times on OSI was when faction gear + imbuing had everyone on the exact same playing field for quite a long time. I am no longer interested in grinding out for end game gear.
Reefer likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Oh I understand that completely. We differ on the aspect of uo that we enjoyed tho. I started uo in 99. Played osi until 06-07ish. Imbuing killed the game for me personally. Spent all those years grinding gear and an end game pvp suit....just to over night have people imbue that shit. To all the effort out of the game for me. Plus mytic and gargoyles took the game way downhill lol
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

desalonne wrote: Played osi until 06-07ish. Imbuing killed the game for me personally. Spent all those years grinding gear and an end game pvp suit....just to over night have people imbue that shit. l
Wasn't imbuing '09?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
desalonne wrote:Eh I enjoy having my own stuff. If I wanna change pvp templates or have multiple different suited pvp characters. Gotta invest some time into getting that stuff. Unlike you I don't have a buddy spending 2k in welfare checks to buy me a suit on a FREE server. So I'll invest a little time. And have the same stuff. With 0$ invested.
Different opinions. I have already invested a lot of time and everything into UO. It was just OSI. I don't feel like doing that again. I just want to pvp on even levels.

One of my favorite times on OSI was when faction gear + imbuing had everyone on the exact same playing field for quite a long time. I am no longer interested in grinding out for end game gear.
If you dont wanna put in the work to earn anything than go the fuck back to pest where the gm's give you free shit.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yeah imbuing was after 08 for sure
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

This is not a test server. Items arent free. You dont get vet rewards every week. I dont understand why people think they shouldnt have to grind? This server has been around for a very long time. Everyone else invested the time, do the same or gtfo?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Reefer

Post by Reefer »

ortiz wrote:This is not a test server. Items arent free. You dont get vet rewards every week. I dont understand why people think they shouldnt have to grind? This server has been around for a very long time. Everyone else invested the time, do the same or gtfo?
You keep talking abou a grind, what grind is there for ver rewards? Make a account and login after a year? Don't understand.
Jerry McAwesome

ortiz wrote:This is not a test server. Items arent free. You dont get vet rewards every week. I dont understand why people think they shouldnt have to grind? This server has been around for a very long time. Everyone else invested the time, do the same or gtfo?
Are you brain dead or retarded? I said I don't enjoy that aspect anymore. My suit is more than ok to pvp with here and thats all fine and dandy. My point was about the advantage vets have and how long someone has to wait to get the same rewards. 20 extra skill, 5 stat, ethy, and soulstones. You tell me how I can grind those out smart guy.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

That shit was 10 years ago -.- I Def don't remember the exact year lol I quit when SA Hit osi. Made a free trial there like a month ago. Tried it for a week. Games nothing like it was. Most depressing shit ever.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Needless to say paith I get you not wanting to regrind stuff. I also get where your coming from, a year is a long time for 20 skill points especially when that can make/break a template. And soulstones are fucking huge.

I'm glad youre here to pvp with even if you keep shitty company ;)