New thread...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

New thread...

Post by The Silvertiger »

:salt:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kolbycrouch likes this.
Vander Nars

Re: New thread...

Post by Vander Nars »

Salty
Attachments
IMG_1949.JPG
IMG_1949.JPG (58.68 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
hrs024 likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I logged on for my five mins a week last night. Kvg got rekt 3v3, then called in four more. Nice display, boys. I can barely play an archer and that's what happens lmao
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:I logged on for my five mins a week last night. Kvg got rekt 3v3, then called in four more. Nice display, boys. I can barely play an archer and that's what happens lmao
A zerg complaining about being zerged? Last night 18 fuckin Hz raided one trammy blue noob trying to do baracoon. 18 fuckin people for one guy.
Kvg has always fought you guys and since OC, sega and VD. Always the same shit even when we got as big as you we have to hear you crying about being killed by numbers but you bring 25 people to raid 9 at a harrower? Lol shut the fuck up bitch tits.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Nice face saving attempt. I don't even know who the fuck OC/Sega/VD are. I joined demise in January of this year. All I saw was a legit 3v3 where KvG incurred multiple deaths then called in 4 more to help get our cocks out of their throats.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:Nice face saving attempt. I don't even know who the fuck OC/Sega/VD are. I joined demise in January of this year. All I saw was a legit 3v3 where KvG incurred multiple deaths then called in 4 more to help get our cocks out of their throats.
Ok kapero junior.
Vitek- likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Nice face saving attempt. I don't even know who the fuck OC/Sega/VD are. I joined demise in January of this year. All I saw was a legit 3v3 where KvG incurred multiple deaths then called in 4 more to help get our cocks out of their throats.
So you lost?
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Sounds to me like KvG lost multiple 3v3s and then may have won a 7v3 afterwards. Is that a good day for KvG? lol
Vitek- likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I mean we won a nice 9v9 with qa 6x over.....not to mention the 3-4 fights we won 7v9 prior to us finally getting 9 on. Dw there's a video out there of it just so you know ;)
Jerry McAwesome

Where is the video? I was at a fight where I had 12 kvg bars. I guess I will start SS fights and posting them to keep people honest.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

More like jerry mclame
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:Where is the video? I was at a fight where I had 12 kvg bars. I guess I will start SS fights and posting them to keep people honest.
1v1 potato
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I'm like 99% sure the videos been posted atleast 6x now. So feel free to scroll through discord for it or pm me and I'll send it again.

2nd please feel free to post these things as of now qa hasn't posted a single video or ss of "wins" because they don't have any. Meanwhile many losses from QA have been posted. Ironic.
Jerry McAwesome

I pop in discord chat rarely and there's far too much shit talk to keep up with. I catch up with what happened on the boards and no one posts any fights. If people were posting fights in here I would start taking the time to do the same when I hop on.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I prefer videos, jerry. Thanks!

The old adage pics or it didn't happen is now an obsolete phrase. Video or it didn't happen...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."