Wall Of Shame!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Wall Of Shame!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:Just sayin morto, i watched that entire fight. you were redlined and mortaled at least 3-4 times and ran offscreen multiple times in that 1v1, you probably remember it differently though i imagine.
I was there also and can attest to that. Either Zulu ran out of pots or got tired of the offscreening because he just straight recalled. I think loler was leaving the screen at that very moment which may be why...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

I just like trolling zulu knowing he will never accept a duel cause he cant compete without 180 pots, mortal, and off screening. He cant even beat his pupil in pits anymore.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Loler wrote:I just like trolling zulu knowing he will never accept a duel cause he cant compete without 180 pots, mortal, and off screening. He cant even beat his pupil in pits anymore.
I duel when I'm in the mood for it. I just don't care about winning or losing like you do. I've taught more people about PvP mechanics than you understand. Half the active pvpers on this server learned from yours truly. My guild still stomps your guild even outnumbered. There's no greater reward for me than taking a team with less numbers and slapping some big mouth fucks around until they log in triple numbers. Get on my level son.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The pupil should always surpass the master. That should be a mark of pride. Congratulations Zulu the Legend that begat legends!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:
Loler wrote:I just like trolling zulu knowing he will never accept a duel cause he cant compete without 180 pots, mortal, and off screening. He cant even beat his pupil in pits anymore.
I duel when I'm in the mood for it. I just don't care about winning or losing like you do. I've taught more people about PvP mechanics than you understand. Half the active pvpers on this server learned from yours truly. My guild still stomps your guild even outnumbered. There's no greater reward for me than taking a team with less numbers and slapping some big mouth fucks around until they log in triple numbers. Get on my level son.
:beathorse:
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Reefer wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
:beathorse:
Reefer is a dead horse he is offended
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

yall assholes ruined my thread.....
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:yall assholes ruined my thread.....
You suck at trolling anyhow
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Zulu isnt a duelist, and he hasn't dueled in years, but when he did, he was really-really good.

I would probably beat Zulu in the pits only reason being that he hasnt dueled in years.

I may be a better dueler, right-now, but he's a better field fighter/mage, and that's what really counts.

I dont duel anymore considering seeing Ajani beat notable people in the pits, that just goes to show that dueling with this casting sucks donkey dick.

Zulu's a beast, one of the few mages that still plays that can kill a whole group 1v4/5 in spawn or field.

The duel pits don't matter IMO, it's nothing but a dick-measuring contest nowadays. Where's my ruler?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reefer likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Aww you makin me blush.
Tempest likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Who has ajani beaten worth mentioning? I just see a bunch of pics of shitty players that hes dueled over and over.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

He beat the legendary mage, polukranos the other day iirc
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Ajani just proves that uosteam can turn 10% skill and 90% "idk wtf I'm doing" into legendary duelist. < Argument victory.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:Zulu isnt a duelist

That is correct because ...............

zulu2401 wrote: I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
I'm a sinner

............sing it Maurice
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!