Occlo for the pvp town.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Occlo for the pvp town.

Post by royal kapero2 »

I allow myself to give an idea to open the pvp town, pvp there will be player friendly.

Rules:

*If you step out of doors, you become enemy to everyone, player gains the "orange status", known from events or arenas.

*You don't lose insurance money or items upon death. When you die, you simply return to the base, with all your equipment, potions and anything in backpack.

*Can't recall to the pvp town, can't recall from the pvp town.

*Free vet should be placed there, to resurrect pets that died in pvp town.
z4.jpg
z4.jpg (337.89 KiB) Viewed 6440 times
1) White gate, a drop point, from luna bank and brit bank.

2) Doors, can't be open, their function is to teleport you out when you get close enough to them.

3) Orange gate allows you to return to the white gate, or safely open the bank, no one will disturb you there, as it will be a no combat zone.
zzzzz.jpg
zzzzz.jpg (158.6 KiB) Viewed 6440 times
Example of borders, the pvp town ends there and becareful because standard rules begin there.
Buguei, Toke, MaZa and 5 others like this.
Necrodog

Re: Occlo for the pvp town.

Post by Necrodog »

I think the whole island should be a PvP zone.

Great idea :)

Could get more people interested in PvP who are usually not.
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

There can be some cooldown when you die, like 20-30 secodns before you return to base, so your team has chance to res you/or gift of life.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Sounds like the perfect way to destroy PvP. Unless you want this for an event it doesn't even appeal to people aren't complete pussies. It's just another location for you and your shitty guild to zerg. Any staff member would have to be completely retarded to even consider this a half ass decent idea. PvP isn't friendly and never will be unless you are pvping against friends for fun. The whole purpose behind PvP is to put the enemy down and keep them down partially by looting their valuable resources like bandages that put them out of the fight. So if you open a poll I'm voting fuck no with all 6 of my accounts plus my staff account. Just add this one to the tremendous list of ignorant shit you have said. Congratulations, you're still stupid.
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maybe I should clarify this for the slower kids. If you add anything that even resembles this, it's like a never ending fuckin server wars for little gaping vaginas like you kapero who need a safe space irl. Not enough balls to join the military but certainly bad mouth them. PvP in Brit in other places would disappear overnight.
Tempest likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Interesting.. It's for blues like you, to come out and fight because some people are bored there when people won't play til they gather ten people at the gate to gank because they are afraid of losing? Now they will lose nothing, what's more just pure fun.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Or how about you try a girlfriend or some pussy without raping them? There's literally 5 people in guild, thats it. Most of us have jobs and life beyond UO so we can't play every single night like you losers do. So when they do log on and it's still fucking 5v10 and you all die like bitches what's your excuse then huh? Cry about me playing a blue all you want my guards are stronger than your zerg with riding swipe and a mount peacer mystical llama herder. Recruiting more people won't make it better. It just makes you look more retarded when we kill you. On a red I might note....
Tempest and royal kapero2 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lunch break over, going back to work. Someone has to pay your mom's bills and drug addiction since you don't work.
Tempest likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

royal kapero2 wrote:There can be some cooldown when you die, like 20-30 secodns before you return to base, so your team has chance to res you/or gift of life.
I think it would be better for people to not get auto popped back to base. There could be a healer and a pet rezzer there constantly, as well.

Also, there should be more than one enterance to the PvP zone, not just by the gate or by boat. That way, no one can stand there with it e-fielded and with bolas at the ready and just cheese people :P
royal kapero2 likes this.
Thoth

Post by Thoth »

If you want more pvp in cities. Bring out faction items and you will find a big jump in pvp. And great pvp fights.
Necrodog and Gandys like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Thoth wrote:If you want more pvp in cities. Bring out faction items and you will find a big jump in pvp. And great pvp fights.
Faction items would be good, but its not enough, I don't think. Fights are over after the first team loses one or two members.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I don't think bama would appreciate this...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:I don't think bama would appreciate this...

....why?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

Doubtful you will just have people join faction for their sampirea to pvm with the arties. And just a bunch of house fighting. Then you would have people like zulu whos afraid to get flagged on refuse to join and complain about faction artirs being to op.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You're wrong. I love getting flagged on. By ten of you. Every day. Because you're weak. Love it. Makes me hard. I don't need 14 people and 45 shit talk macros after I kill anyone. Put your fuckin purse down, get a dick in your mouth and stfu.
Tempest likes this.