Population and PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Population and PVP

Post by zulu2401 »

We all know you are the turkey on Thanksgiving kapero. Gobble gobble
Attachments
FB_IMG_1480094517951.jpg
FB_IMG_1480094517951.jpg (31.2 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
Reefer likes this.
Toke

Post by Toke »

royal kapero2 wrote:I am friend of everyone and I know certain things, don't even try to troll me anybody.

As to PvP guilds, they all had their greatness at one time but guilds and their players relations are super fragile.

Hz might be populous but it remained like this because they like being resilience, thanks to the leader that is smart and responsible. We are being often outnumbered, although it's easy because the enemies don't consist of a single guild.

The first ReQs were leftovers from Qing, now after all this time I wish the fall of Qing would never happen. The newer members come from KvG that has fallen a few months ago. They experience some difficulties with communication that comes naturally from their national diversity. Despite this, some of them impress me with their skill.

KvG experienced its greatness in this year but poor leadership caused the split. I can't imagine how the leader would denounce one member because of the family affairs with another member. (one player less), on the other hand tolerating some old dude shouting made many people leave (even less players, since VD/V - the previous version of KvG), then mixing hispanics that were not able to communicate with a solid crew, another minus. And then he took a break. Now they call everyone a zerg, they say it, so proudly but the truth is no one wants to play with them because its the consequence of their stupid decisions. They destroyed what was beautiful, so they better don't come up with Hz is evil again.

NO
Toke

Post by Toke »

Target sharing script
MA/FB script
crossheal script
congrats ur a pvper on demise
Gandys and zulu2401 like this.