Population and PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Kemo

Population and PVP

Post by Kemo »

Hello,

I havent played on demise in years, but I just rejoined this week. That being said, I'm looking for answers to the following questions:

Wheres the donation store?
How is the population on the server? It seems active at brit gate, but seems a little more dead.
What pvp guilds are currently running around?
Who is leading pvp?
What pvp guild is more about enjoying the game and less about never losing?

Do bile, xavier, jim and all those ragebabies still play?

Thanks in advance.
Ajani

Re: Population and PVP

Post by Ajani »

first the donation store is down
second the population is decent
third ReQ,Hz,KvG
forth
fifth ReQ
sixth no,no,no,but there is Anthony File he si the biggest rage baby I know of
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Toke likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Kemo wrote:Hello,

I havent played on demise in years, but I just rejoined this week. That being said, I'm looking for answers to the following questions:

Wheres the donation store?
How is the population on the server? It seems active at brit gate, but seems a little more dead.
What pvp guilds are currently running around?
Who is leading pvp?
What pvp guild is more about enjoying the game and less about never losing?

Do bile, xavier, jim and all those ragebabies still play?

Thanks in advance.
1.)no donation store atm
2.)pvp world is fairly dead compared to what is used to be, but you can find players at brit gate.
3.)hz and req the 2 zerg guilds and a couple random small guilds of 5-6 people
4.) During american hours its Hz, during european is REQ
5.) There's only 2 pvp zergs, so pick your poison, or join one of the smaller guilds.
6.) They don't exist here anymore, ever since UOsteam has taken over.

If you like the old demise, it is completely different from what I hear, and it is VERY automated, however it is easier to jump into pvp with it.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Kemo

Post by Kemo »

What do you mean automated and easy to jump into pvp?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Kemo wrote:What do you mean automated and easy to jump into pvp?
All the timing and spell play is gone from uo with steam, you have a crossheal script that does everything, and a ma/fb. PvP now is archers running a looping healing script pressing only 2 buttons, and a mage running 2-3 buttons, making spell play irrelevant and easier for noobs to just jump in, if they can hold their cross heal button down or their ma/fb button down and offscreen when getting dumped on, you can hang with the best of em.

Field fighting is fairly irrelevant due to automated gate bots, when you type "beam" or "mayday" into guild chat the gate bot will go through its dozens of rune books and find the closest rune to you, and you just gate out. Or you have a group of people holding their xheal buttons running around until someone is dismounted.

I think there is still some ounce of dignity in the dungeon fighting here, but then again it's still based around scripts, like throwing back explosion potions, people sitting in the back holding their x heal button etc.

Here's hz's list of macros they give out to their zerg noobs, you'll find all of them running roughly the same thing macros, make explosion/ebolt macros and you'll be good to go.

MA/FB/Harm/Throw Back Pots: http://pastebin.com/raw/jbynEiz1
Crossheal all friends: http://pastebin.com/raw/Rg3wjPUH
Bola Current or Random Valid Target: http://pastebin.com/raw/KiCHy92B
Cast Res/drop on friendly ghosts: http://pastebin.com/raw/iYVREBFa
Toke, Tempest and zulu2401 like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am friend of everyone and I know certain things, don't even try to troll me anybody.

As to PvP guilds, they all had their greatness at one time but guilds and their players relations are super fragile.

Hz might be populous but it remained like this because they like being resilience, thanks to the leader that is smart and responsible. We are being often outnumbered, although it's easy because the enemies don't consist of a single guild.

The first ReQs were leftovers from Qing, now after all this time I wish the fall of Qing would never happen. The newer members come from KvG that has fallen a few months ago. They experience some difficulties with communication that comes naturally from their national diversity. Despite this, some of them impress me with their skill.

KvG experienced its greatness in this year but poor leadership caused the split. I can't imagine how the leader would denounce one member because of the family affairs with another member. (one player less), on the other hand tolerating some old dude shouting made many people leave (even less players, since VD/V - the previous version of KvG), then mixing hispanics that were not able to communicate with a solid crew, another minus. And then he took a break. Now they call everyone a zerg, they say it, so proudly but the truth is no one wants to play with them because its the consequence of their stupid decisions. They destroyed what was beautiful, so they better don't come up with Hz is evil again.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

You'll also find out royal kapero is a troll :D.
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Even in those days, we were still barely able to match Hz numbers.
Tempest likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

Still a healthy population, you can see the amount of players in PvP part of the recent Halloween Town

https://www.youtube.com/user/HzDemise/videos
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

MB wrote:Still a healthy population, you can see the amount of players in PvP part of the recent Halloween Town

https://www.youtube.com/user/HzDemise/videos
I would kind of agree, on special occasions once or twice a year you'll see some big fights. But both major guilds seem stick to their time zone and either farm Fel without resistance or sit at Brit gate.
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Today was a great fight. Thanks Req.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Maloskies wrote:
Kemo wrote:What do you mean automated and easy to jump into pvp?
All the timing and spell play is gone from uo with steam, you have a crossheal script that does everything, and a ma/fb. PvP now is archers running a looping healing script pressing only 2 buttons, and a mage running 2-3 buttons, making spell play irrelevant and easier for noobs to just jump in, if they can hold their cross heal button down or their ma/fb button down and offscreen when getting dumped on, you can hang with the best of em.

Field fighting is fairly irrelevant due to automated gate bots, when you type "beam" or "mayday" into guild chat the gate bot will go through its dozens of rune books and find the closest rune to you, and you just gate out. Or you have a group of people holding their xheal buttons running around until someone is dismounted.

I think there is still some ounce of dignity in the dungeon fighting here, but then again it's still based around scripts, like throwing back explosion potions, people sitting in the back holding their x heal button etc.

Here's hz's list of macros they give out to their zerg noobs, you'll find all of them running roughly the same thing macros, make explosion/ebolt macros and you'll be good to go.

MA/FB/Harm/Throw Back Pots: http://pastebin.com/raw/jbynEiz1
Crossheal all friends: http://pastebin.com/raw/Rg3wjPUH
Bola Current or Random Valid Target: http://pastebin.com/raw/KiCHy92B
Cast Res/drop on friendly ghosts: http://pastebin.com/raw/iYVREBFa
Sorry, Ill try to understand u.

U dont like UOSteam because it's gave same possibility for young players to pvp like pro players who have razor modded (chinese razor), easyuo, openeuo, stealth, uoassist script ...

And u dont come to tell me that easyuo, openeuo, stealth, etc were illegal because all "pro" guys used to play hide them.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

3dot wrote: Sorry, Ill try to understand u.

U dont like UOSteam because it's gave same possibility for young players to pvp like pro players who have razor modded (chinese razor), easyuo, openeuo, stealth, uoassist script ...

And u dont come to tell me that easyuo, openeuo, stealth, etc were illegal because all "pro" guys used to play hide them.
He just asked what the automated pvp was here, I imagined he played before uosteam (when jim/bile etc. played here) so the pvp here would have been a lot different compared to now.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Maloskies wrote:

He just asked what the automated pvp was here, I imagined he played before uosteam (when jim/bile etc. played here) so the pvp here would have been a lot different compared to now.
Do u really think that they didnt use nothing (Any script/Any assist/ Any other thing ) :?: 8-)

I just see one diff: In the past, scripts were restricted, now, someone can do and play the same way.

So @Kemo doesnt worry, ull be able to play again and it'll be easier than past. You can start to check Cartographer and Scribe room.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

3dot wrote:
Maloskies wrote:

Do u really think that they didnt use nothing (Any script/Any assist/ Any other thing ) :?: 8-)

I just see one diff: In the past, scripts were restricted, now, someone can do and play the same way.

So @Kemo doesnt worry, ull be able to play again and it'll be easier than past. You can start to check Cartographer and Scribe room.
For sure they did, but do you really think the pvp was the same as back then?