Population and PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
3dot

Re: Population and PVP

Post by 3dot »

Maloskies wrote:
3dot wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
He just asked what the automated pvp was here, I imagined he played before uosteam (when jim/bile etc. played here) so the pvp here would have been a lot different compared to now.
Do u really think that they didnt use nothing (Any script/Any assist/ Any other thing ) :?: 8-)

I just see one diff: In the past, scripts were restricted, now, someone can do and play the same way.

So @Kemo doesnt worry, ull be able to play again and it'll be easier than past. You can start to check Cartographer and Scribe room.
For sure they did, but do you really think the pvp was the same as back then?
Sure, it's not the same and cause is not UOSteam, I think. I think that it was other gameplay style.

In the past, PVM/Worker > PVP and when pvp started to have, u didnt seen massive pvp, just 1vs1 and 1vsManyMiners. Items werent OVERPOWER like now and they were rare. It would be a good time if it didnt have many sh.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I use to play 2/4 casting mage with hotkeys set in uo options. PvP was a lot slower paced, timing actually matter and people didn't out fuckin heal sync dumps with 60 damage heal pots and 45 mini heals while eating an apple and taking a goddamn selfie
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Timing doesn't mean shit here, everyone spams mini heals and ma fb and then talks shit for 45 mins like they got skills. Weaken, magic arrow fb loops so you can't cast a spell above fuckin level 4 and during duels youre force to either cast every debuff and hope they slip or land a lucky mortal 4 times in a row
Tempest and Opywang like this.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

zulu2401 wrote:out fuckin heal sync dumps with 60 damage heal pots and 45 mini heals while eating an apple and taking a goddamn selfie
:lol: :lol:
3dot

Post by 3dot »

zulu2401 wrote:I use to play 2/4 casting mage with hotkeys set in uo options. PvP was a lot slower paced, timing actually matter and people didn't out fuckin heal sync dumps with 60 damage heal pots and 45 mini heals while eating an apple and taking a goddamn selfie
Me too. I used to play 2/4 casting mage with set in uo options.
In the past, we didnt matter with it, we just wanted to have fun. Over time, u are going to want to beat your enemies and change your thinking/mind, so u are looking for macros and u are trying to understand how some guys did do that. Then, u ll see and discover that timing didnt never matter thoug, that hadn't just have macro access, because they were restricted for some guilds and "PRO" players.

:coffee: ;)
Last edited by 3dot on November 24th, 2016, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

yes ive seen some macros over there years and i still say it. even with the macros theres an obvious skill gap of knowledge and skill between players. thats why some people with the same macros get destroyed by others.

the only difference now is everyone has a 1 button hotkey to spam miniheal/cure then there are still only like 15-20% who use the 1 button hotkey to drink cure for every poison heal pot at 50% hp and refresh at under 5 stam yada yada yada on the same hotkey that does mini heal.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
3dot likes this.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Loler wrote: the only difference now is everyone has a 1 button hotkey to spam miniheal/cure then there are still only like 15-20% who use the 1 button hotkey to drink cure for every poison heal pot at 50% hp and refresh at under 5 stam yada yada yada on the same hotkey that does mini heal.
I dont agree. I've seen scripts (1 hotkey for heal/cure, 1 hotkey for all pot's , 1 hotkey ma, fireball/harm) that since 2003.
Loler

Post by Loler »

yes ive seen such hotkeys as well but only .1% of people have good ones. now everyone has them and even with everyone having access to them only 15-20% use the auto heal with pots in it.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Loler wrote:yes ive seen such hotkeys as well but only .1% of people have good ones. now everyone has them and even with everyone having access to them only 15-20% use the auto heal with pots in it.
The .1% of people that used to be called "pro players" and that are probably include in complaint's group 8-) :D. People who don't like assist's today, they are who had have advantages in the past.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I dont like assist today and never used them in the passed. my manual casting was enough to get me passed even most of .1% of the passed because of my skill over them even with the scripts.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
3dot likes this.
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Loler wrote:I dont like assist today and never used them in the passed. my manual casting was enough to get me passed even most of .1% of the passed because of my skill over them even with the scripts.
Manually or not are player option. I particularly think when u automate much thing u lose control. I've got one key to drink all pot though. It's be smart ;) .

And ur manual casting is enought because u should use "target queue" or "target queue macro" these are assistant's queue function and not uo function. 8-) .
Loler

Post by Loler »

ive never used target queue or a target queue macro in my life. i never could do it because it always felt wierd to me. this is one of the reasons ive never casted faster then best just better. Technically i use target queue system in the new heal script and ma fireball its kind of the same thing almost minus you couldnt hold it down and scroll the mouse wheel back then or you would over cast and fizzle. I dont even queue my spells now. if im doing explode ebolt drops its still all mouse wheel.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

You are such a badass loler
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest, Necrodog and MB like this.