Here's a valuable idea for tourneys.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Re: Here's a valuable idea for tourneys.

Post by Anthony File »

zulu2401 wrote:ROFL what just happened proves Hz are shit and there no use trying for fights. Trying 1v1 and you have a stealther spamming shadow jump in front of you to stam lock you and then 4 more hz show up. Good job zerging again you got me once.

Are you sure it wasn't Chuckles on his stealth jump/swiper?
Mors

Post by Mors »

Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:ROFL what just happened proves Hz are shit and there no use trying for fights. Trying 1v1 and you have a stealther spamming shadow jump in front of you to stam lock you and then 4 more hz show up. Good job zerging again you got me once.

Are you sure it wasn't Chuckles on his stealth jump/swiper?
shut up Anthony and go fuck over your uncle some more why don't ya -_- you fucking jackass Hz scum
Strictly for looks
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

its true. Isn't it funny how all the scamming, thieving shit bags all end up with an Hz tag?
3dot

Post by 3dot »

Zulu playing? :roll: :D

Maloskies likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Loler wrote:why do you even care about tourneys your afraid to join pit fights vs anyone.
I'm sure everyone is ready to see this, when are we going to 1v1 infront of everyone and just get it over with? i'm sure it should be cake since i'm washed up and don't use macros.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Should have joined the tourney. I didnt even soulstone on my duel temp just showed up won and left my man.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You all are so awesome... I wish I could be more like y'all!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
subaru

Post by subaru »

zulu2401 wrote:I couldn't count the number of times you gave up and ran away spamming LOLOLLOOLOLOL on a fuckin calculator. You can't do shit with me even when I don't have mortal. Death adder OP as fuck
that's a fair amount of times. my calculator fits hella numbers
Discord: subaru#6057
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

subaru wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I couldn't count the number of times you gave up and ran away spamming LOLOLLOOLOLOL on a fuckin calculator. You can't do shit with me even when I don't have mortal. Death adder OP as fuck
that's a fair amount of times. my calculator fits hella numbers
Sure is. Which needs me to my next point. They cry and bitch about bein ganked when its all they can do when they arent hiding in that piece of shit brit house. MB harbors a bunch of pussies. If it weren't for him babysitting and holding their hand there would be no Hz.
Uosteam has successfully ruined PvP making pure mage and necromage invaluable during 1v1 field fights. There power, even though necromage is extremely versatile was demolished by 000ms pot chugging. Poison tick timing was ruined. So when you die to me and I dont have mortal youre really fuckin bad
subaru

Post by subaru »

zulu2401 wrote:
subaru wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:...was demolished by 000ms pot chugging. Poison tick timing was ruined. So when you die to me and I dont have mortal youre really fuckin bad
i dislike potions all together if you have magery. i have them in my restock organizer and always carry some but u wont see me drink anything but a refresh 1v1
subaru

Post by subaru »

also: RIP poison ticking/uor 5x duels
Maloskies likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

zulu2401 wrote:invaluable
Me thinks the man who chugged 170 pots in our 45 minute fight against my <10 doesnt understand what this word means. Tactics mages/alchy mages are currently best for 1v1 field fights. Might i add you were on tactics mage and i was on necro? Theres a reason you refuse to pit fight, i dont think you have a standard heal key without all the pots on it so you cant pit fight.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You were dead 15 times had you not been out of spell range. My 25 hci against your 45 dci. You're auto apple, strangle mindrot weaken spams were OP. You couldn't do shit but heal the entire fight but I accept my loss at my own fault. Not hard to kill someone when they arent healing. Was a long fight good job being the only person to kill me since reefer in an honest fight
Maloskies and Reefer like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Auto apple lol. I dont have auto apple nor do i have 1 button to miniheal cure pot if poisoned heal pot if under x health and within the timer refresh pot if under x stam. I hit a separate hotkey for each pot and for apples. Which is why i only used 10 pots max cause i rarely chug. You however used 170. In pits you would die in less then a minute without autopot.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You keep believing you're gods gift to demise buddy and I'll keep crushing you with 1/2 the numbers script or no script until you stab your fuckin parents and hang yourself from the tree in your back yard. To be continued....