Streaming PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Streaming PvP

Post by The Silvertiger »

Do you think streaming pvp on twitch would be okay? Or would the sniping be too much?

So there's a 6 second delay, however, anyone watching would get a good idea of how many are where. You can hide your map behind overlay, but still the gameplay screen will show people and position.

So would streaming be detrimental to your team's success in a pvp situation on Demise?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Re: Streaming PvP

Post by Josh »

Its the main reason i don't stream and just record. Also questionable phrases that are against terms of service on twitch also are said sometimes lol.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Yep, would be good, but uo its a dangerous game where everyone will ghosting you
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:Its the main reason i don't stream and just record. Also questionable phrases that are against terms of service on twitch also are said sometimes lol.
By you or your group?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:Its the main reason i don't stream and just record. Also questionable phrases that are against terms of service on twitch also are said sometimes lol.
By you or your group?
Me specifically, also we got super top secret strategies we dont want getting leaked
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shut the fuck up Josh. You're shit
Bad Religion likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

ortiz likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Yeah, thats exactly what could happen xD

But could be a good way to promotion the shard and the game
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Them good ol Sega days when it took 8 hz 12 mins to kill one dude on foot lol.
The Silvertiger

Skrillex wrote:Yeah, thats exactly what could happen xD

But could be a good way to promotion the shard and the game
So I don't actually see an advantage Hz wouldn't normally have by watching that live stream. In today's demise, they would have already known all the information obtained from that stream with their bots or regular stealthers.

From that example I'd say it'd be ok to stream...
Selling List & Vendor