1410 is back in the game.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: 1410 is back in the game.

Post by Vander Nars »

let me know when u wanna do it on demise, shit if ur scared and need someone to carry you we can set up a 2v2 I mean its not like h z has a losing record on that... oh wait yall do :lol:
Josh

Post by Josh »

Fix casting.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Vander Nars wrote:Its so weird how that video cuts to a different fight right before their deaths multi times, im sure thats a total accident tho.
I died once that night and it was because of the lag.

I cut because you run/you call more/we need a restock/
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Its so weird how that video cuts to a different fight right before their deaths multi times, im sure thats a total accident tho.

I remember one time you died while running and while dying and running you informed us you had crashed while typing and running. It was impressive.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:

im sure u believe that lie is the worst part.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Brave words coming from the guy that died while running to the house.
If you dislike cutting I can upload the beginning and the end of this scene, it shows 2 of us + some hz archer vs 4 kvgs.

Are you "southern rage" ? The guy died 2 vs 6 but I guess I can't upload that, because without cuts I would need to upload the whole Halloween event.

Due to respect of epicurus I don't upload the video of killing him 1 vs 2, because I know he is nice to me. Be nice to me and bury the hatchet, please.
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:Brave words coming from the guy that died while running to the house.
If you dislike cutting I can upload the beginning and the end of this scene, it shows 2 of us + some mystical llama herders archer vs 4 kvgs.

Are you "southern rage" ? The guy died 2 vs 6 but I guess I can't upload that, because without cuts I would need to upload the whole Halloween event.

Due to respect of epicurus I don't upload the video of killing him 1 vs 2, because I know he is nice to me. Be nice to me and bury the hatchet, please.
LOL as if you dont run from every fight, how many times have I killed ur partner in a 2v2 or 3v3? U constantly run away leaving them behind to die, u should upload some videos of that lol
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It happened once, I mean approaching on the screen with precasted spells on a guy that doesn't watch his HP often because he is not seasoned in PvP is a really key to an every victory.
Enlighten me If you were more successful than that.
So basically I've collected tens of your kills last month, it's good to count in tens, If you consider you dodge most of the fights and now you act like mr. good memory that tells me that you are known only for killing Anthony File. Wow. You sound like somebody, almost like Maza [H z].

PS: And I didn't run 1v2, but the fight that didn't end becuse I was still alive and I would prolly kill two of you, turned into 1v4 quickly as more dudes from your team came.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Making a long story short. If you have any objections that I put 10 minutes video instead of one hour. Record for yourself, or ask me I can upload it, make it private and share the link with you because I don't think any of us would like to watch the entire video. Like the other people that make one hour length videos about fielding one spot.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:It happened once, I mean approaching on the screen with precasted spells on a guy that doesn't watch his HP often because he is not seasoned in PvP is a really key to an every victory.
Enlighten me If you were more successful than that.
So basically I've collected tens of your kills last month, it's good to count in tens, If you consider you dodge most of the fights and now you act like mr. good memory that tells me that you are known only for killing Anthony File. Wow. You sound like somebody, almost like Maza [H z].

PS: And I didn't run 1v2, but the fight that didn't end becuse I was still alive and I would prolly kill two of you, turned into 1v4 quickly as more dudes from your team came.
Once? rofl Iv seen you leave guildmates behind countless times, you run away more than anyone else I know so its funny that ur trying to talk shit about people running from an archer mortal spamming them. Let me know when u wanna mage duel.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

royal kapero2 wrote:Making a long story short. If you have any objections that I put 10 minutes video instead of one hour. Record for yourself, or ask me I can upload it, make it private and share the link with you because I don't think any of us would like to watch the entire video. Like the other people that make one hour length videos about fielding one spot.
Can share link with me? I've been known to watch 6 spawns + harrower in one hour type crap.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Good luck :popcorn:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

michaspener

Post by michaspener »

we are looking for 1-2 players pm me
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote:we are looking for 1-2 players pm me
Who is that beleren noob? kids template is awful and ineffective.