State of PVP on the shard?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Mister Pink

Re: State of PVP on the shard?

Post by Mister Pink »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Mister Pink wrote:Active members of PVPers on a nightly basis? weekends?
Active guilds?
Still zerg style or more multi-groups and multi-guild pvp? ie multiple groups of no more than 5 fighting it out?? or more of one guild that has 8+ on vs everyone else?

Just curious.
Just curious, why you pump so much hypocrisy into these forums?
Why did you call five people instead of one more to exchange the guy that has died and make it "FUN" and "FAIR" two versus two. Won't you refer to fun that you are like having with fair numbers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b92c1RGM6v4

I know that videos I post may be old but that just shows how awesome mister pink is at pvping, telling other people what to do, how to make guilds, while he is pvping very rarely or when he finally does it he is there on his stealther to gank or on his mage just casting fields to catch outnumbered people, very embarassing. I can state with no objections that Mister pink's mouth equals Opy's mouth. Let's see for how much time he can yap, so I can catch him on camera and unmask his falseness or he is going to be off, just to come back one day to make full circle.
I didn't watch your video. It's not hypocrisy to say, "I don't enjoy imbalanced pvp, and I've been on both ends of it". BTW numbers don't necessarily mean imbalance. Some players are worth more than others. I'd say a player like you could be worth 2.5 people that don't know what they're doing. I'd say your better than me on the field in most circumstances. It depends on the player class I'm using. You're definitely more useful in most circumstances. However your personality is your main weakness. Maybe you've matured, but you came across as a weird angry kid to me. I don't think anyone has ever complained about your ability in game.

I don't have an ego about this game. I've never claimed to be the best or anything special. I enjoy this old game, but I don't have any desire to spend 4 hours online in hopes of getting in 20-30 minutes of good pvp. I believe having guilds with more than 8-10 total members limit the opportunities for balanced pvp to happen. I got my question answered. It's obvious I provoked you enough in the past and you felt compelled to respond to my thread twice now. I mean this in the nicest way possible: Fuck you. :D
Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Haha
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Mr. Pink still being a nice guy even when he hates someone. Thats class right there.
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

As one of my good European friends says, kapero is just a lonely bitter nerd, he hasn't changed, but it's good entertainment. At least he's not sending death threats to people anymore (that I know of).
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

He will never be half the man his mom is. I wouldn't be scared of his threats unless he's going to gay you to death.