Getting your inputs on how we could improve Demise's PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Getting your inputs on how we could improve Demise's PvP

Post by Vander Nars »

Dylan wrote:PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!!!

WE ALL PLAY DEMISE FOR A REASON AND THAT'S CAUSE ITS THE BEST FUCKING SERVER THAT US PLAYERS CAN EXPERIENCE.

thank you that is all.

Anyone wanna 1v1 field HMU...haha
Look around, pvpers are quitting left and right. I barely even play anymore cause im tried of chasing trash down as it teleport spams away. People are sick of yall spaming scripts and still losing fights, we need new blood on this shard. Need to fix casting so real pvpers will come back and pvp will be fun again.
Josh

Post by Josh »

PvP here is shit, gm's know it's dying, players know it's dying, gotta change something.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

just need a pvp manager that actually pvps to run events. Whoever is in charge now is a joke. If I didnt know better I would say they intentionally fuck up the events because it is that consistent.
Josh likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Y’all saw what I offered.

Prob one of the 3-4? qualified people on the server

Shit I’ve already staffed on other servers and know how to code. But don’t worry guys. Mb is staff and likely the most of the “pvp” influence. I give Demise 6 months till the only pvp is the trammy archer foreign pvp that happens during American work hours.

#playapex
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Ye, I’m done for awhile unfortunately.

LOgged in to pvp and it was just 6 hz mages holding down their cross healing script while trammel archers just sat their taking dumps and bangin away without pressing a single button.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Loler

Post by Loler »

Maloskies wrote:Ye, I’m done for awhile unfortunately.

LOgged in to pvp and it was just 6 hz mages holding down their cross healing script while trammel archers just sat their taking dumps and bangin away without pressing a single button.
Sounds like a good time had by all. Sorry I missed it.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Don’t worry mb, Morto,Dylan and Ajani don’t want change... If enough of us quit they will be the top 4 players on the server.

I esstentislly quit after htown. It’s sad when I see top tier HUGE guilds from other servers discuss demise mechanics. “We’d join if they had better casting and if the some of staff biased for some guilds wasn’t so obvious”

Even had one staffer from anothr server say “they still haven’t caught on to mb?! Lol”
Josh likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Pics.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:

Don’t worry mb, Morto,Dylan and Ajani don’t want change... If enough of us quit they will be the top 4 players on the server.
They already think they are, so they wouldn't notice a difference.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

wipe demise and start from 0 again :beathorse: :beathorse:
The Lannisters

Post by The Lannisters »

Agreed, wipe the shard and rrestart
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Felucca needs incentives for PvP. Most people I know didn't have much of a problem fighting with bugged casting or bugged archers or whatever when something was at stake. They simply enjoyed it.

Maybe open a second shard with all the fixes and see how popular it gets. Copy the current items and characters OR start from scratch with some basic starting items. That should help gauge how popular it would be rather than just wild guessing of those who are or aren't interested in those changes. I personally hate the way OSI handles casting, specially the fake casting if you do it too quick after casting, but I would be up for slower casting overall.

Champ spawns are too easy to do and require constant (usually automated) verifying to find and raid, thanks to that opywant fiasco. Power Scrolls aren't worth it anymore because everyone here has their chars scrolled out. Champion artifacts are good, but not so good either and everyone also has them. There's very little incentive outside of the "fun" aspect, and that's diminishing.

So, maybe, add a reward like a small chance for a DS dye charge or something during PvP/raids/whatever. Or a special mount. Or a special hair dye.
Lucifall
Arden

Post by Arden »

I give up guys.

Keep your shit casting and your shit rules...

Staff knows the server is dying.

You can see it in their desperate chain of events and introduction of new items as often as they can to try and keep interest.

Y’all don’t want to change fine. Don’t change it. Enjoy playing with the last 20 people that play here. I’m done arguing about why pvp changes are good for the server. Like i said I’ve basixally already quit and I would guess most of you you read this have to some extend as well. Maybe you only play 2-3 hours a week (a month in my case).

If you want to be a top 5 player stay here bc your rank moves up daily as more people quit. Epi is prob the last kvg that plays. As many of you have posted about before. We are the last real pvp guild on this server that actually knows how to play the game. Sorry loop and hz even your own guild members know your group is shit.

Congrats ajani you’re going to be a top 5 pvper before summer! Maybe you too GM MB!
Bad Religion likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

@brunus
Making a 2nd server is a terrible idea.
Giving DS dye on champ spawns are a bad idea. They have them rare for some kind of gold sink, they’re supposed to be with CUB but have a limited time per dye and CUB is supposed to be perma. They use them as a gold sink and gold sinks are great for this server bc inflation gets out of hand.
A lot of people have a problem with demise casting. You don’t hear about a majority of them because most just quit.
The absolute only reason I play here is bc I like the people I play with. I’ve quit before bc of casting, I came back bc my guidelines and that’s it.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The ds event is the only gold sink as cub is an item sink. People spend money to other players for cub tokens but the gold is still on server.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.