trap pouches still not fixed

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: trap pouches still not fixed

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:It's not a now... it's an always has been. Cherry picking that is.

Too many ripe ready for the picking cherries on the Demise cherry tree of things to be fixed to bother stretching to pick this one that has rotted on the branch

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 87#p123287

Let me be able to DS my monk robe!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

royal kapero2 wrote:I agree plus using pouches is a game of risk, you either get stunned and accept incoming sync drop or you break the stun and deal with consequences. Nice feature here!
This seems like a good way of putting it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I like pest’s idea the best which was make trap pouches a flat damage of 20 so there was still damage occurring.
I think trap crates should be implented. It’ll reduce the requirement of resisting spells, which will diversify template choice.
As per para fields not working, there is still some functionality towards them, makes you drop spells to use the crate and makes you stop for .6s (depends on item action delay), which gives time to trap with efield/walls. Also the point of parafields In chokes has always been to get the first wither/wind or time to react or run. Even with dart crates you have those opportunities, so in my opinion it gives the pushing team a more even chance bc the group holding the choke has a huge advantage as of right now. Also, every group has a person when pushing just holds down a xheal macro to weaken people through, so it doesn’t seem like much will change.
Also it begs the question are we just cherry picking from osi? Like how do we determine what is and isn’t good to implement?
As per parablow, that’s functionally null already with the xheal scripts people use. If it’s not why should parablow grant someone 10-50 damage for free? Why should pvp be centered around e/o para and parablow?
Bad Religion likes this.