OSI casting: reality or myth?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Alvin

Re: OSI casting: reality or myth?

Post by Alvin »

Reefer wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Y’all should come and prove it :).
https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M

It's been proven, shard is shit with it's natural casting.
Thanks for sharing the video. Good times... QA guild... Bile's return... - the golden time for the pvp.
I wish these amazing pvpers could return to the server.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh

Post by Josh »

Wipe your chin Alvin, got some white stuff running down it.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

OSI casting fel wide tonight???
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Y’all should come and prove it :).
https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M

Thanks for sharing the video. Good times... QA guild... Bile's return... - the golden time for the pvp.
bile and reefer are fucking pussies, they relied on zergs when they where on demise and pest. Reefer knows his crew would get shit on in osi casting cause we did it to them on pest, reefer gonna stay retired and hanging on to that one time he killed a bunch of nwo.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

#fixbloodoath
#fixfieldrange
#fixinterruptdelays

#thendeployshardwide
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: looks like u killed mostly nwo, there is a reason mob lost fights to us with double our numbers.
You talking about that time Bile and I wiped you guys 2v6 in shame or??? Yeah like it Josh, you fucking blow. Clearly looks like Havoc which is considered better than almost everyone in KvG, Epi who is supposedly a great field fighter from Joshes words, Josh who is also supposedly the "best" field fighter here and a gaggle of other fucks who I don't care to mention cause I don't give a shit. Lost to two mages syncing and a archer, either way Demise is trash with it's casting, shit can be proven here and still delusional fucks try to argue it. Sleep tight vander.
Uhm, I didnt die, I tried to xheal but I thought yall were dumping me so i offscreened one of those (which i should've done if being dumped), but sure man lol. Wasn't chiv cant xheal through mortal either, buddy.
Also, idk about the time with bile 2v6 in shame, i dont think i was there, so i cant speak on it.
And reefer, you can shit talk me and call me shit all you want, Im not trash, you should know that from the way we manhandled MOB when even numbers. But GJ FS spamming or MSWARM spamming lol (gud feeld feiting).
And yes the casting is shit.
Never said you died, but you were clearly there in that video while we were destroying you guys. You ran off after you guys got smashed, with the amount of people you guys had I'm surprised 2 mages syncing and one archer mortaling could be that devastating. Also I only played in maybe 2-3 fights on pest 2, I was inactive and currently moving so I don't give a shit about a server that I only took place in a few fights. So yeah I don't think you're as "good" as you hype yourself up to be buddy.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Alvin wrote:
Reefer wrote: https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M

bile and reefer are fucking pussies, they relied on zergs when they where on demise and pest. Reefer knows his crew would get shit on in osi casting cause we did it to them on pest, reefer gonna stay retired and hanging on to that one time he killed a bunch of nwo.
Once again my "crew" was a bunch of people recruited from all over the place and I'll say it again, I only took place in a few fights. But imagine that, the few fights I were in you guys fucking got owned but there is always that excuse out of you shitters, saying I hide behind zergs when I've killed you fucks out numbered. My crew played pest 1 and we would absolutely fucking destroy you fucks on osi casting.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Alvin wrote:
Once again my "crew" was a bunch of people recruited from all over the place and I'll say it again, I only took place in a few fights. But imagine that, the few fights I were in you guys fucking got owned but there is always that excuse out of you shitters, saying I hide behind zergs when I've killed you fucks out numbered. My crew played pest 1 and we would absolutely fucking destroy you fucks on osi casting.
Ur crew is bile and them rejects in mob, yall got shit on in most fights even tho you had nearly 2 times our numbers at every fight. I dont blame you for not playing, most guilds on pest out skilled mob and bile could tell that so he quit like a bitch and that shit guild fell apart before the shard even died lol
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: bile and reefer are fucking pussies, they relied on zergs when they where on demise and pest. Reefer knows his crew would get shit on in osi casting cause we did it to them on pest, reefer gonna stay retired and hanging on to that one time he killed a bunch of nwo.
Ur crew is bile and them rejects in mob, yall got shit on in most fights even tho you had nearly 2 times our numbers at every fight. I dont blame you for not playing, most guilds on pest out skilled mob and bile could tell that so he quit like a bitch and that shit guild fell apart before the shard even died lol
Lol, I guess you never met the core Barcode players, pest 2 was not our crew lmao. Was Bile and myself for pest 2 which once again I only played in 2-3 fights which you can't seem to comprehend since one of those flights was myself and Bile outnumbered in shame slaughtering you fucks.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote:
Reefer wrote: You talking about that time Bile and I wiped you guys 2v6 in shame or??? Yeah like it Josh, you fucking blow. Clearly looks like Havoc which is considered better than almost everyone in KvG, Epi who is supposedly a great field fighter from Joshes words, Josh who is also supposedly the "best" field fighter here and a gaggle of other fucks who I don't care to mention cause I don't give a shit. Lost to two mages syncing and a archer, either way Demise is trash with it's casting, shit can be proven here and still delusional fucks try to argue it. Sleep tight vander.
Uhm, I didnt die, I tried to xheal but I thought yall were dumping me so i offscreened one of those (which i should've done if being dumped), but sure man lol. Wasn't chiv cant xheal through mortal either, buddy.
Also, idk about the time with bile 2v6 in shame, i dont think i was there, so i cant speak on it.
And reefer, you can shit talk me and call me shit all you want, Im not trash, you should know that from the way we manhandled MOB when even numbers. But GJ FS spamming or MSWARM spamming lol (gud feeld feiting).
Never said you died, but you were clearly there in that video while we were destroying you guys. You ran off after you guys got smashed, with the amount of people you guys had I'm surprised 2 mages syncing and one archer mortaling could be that devastating. Also I only played in maybe 2-3 fights on pest 2, I was inactive and currently moving so I don't give a shit about a server that I only took place in a few fights. So yeah I don't think you're as "good" as you hype yourself up to be buddy.
Sure man, but you forgot the first day you met me lol, you made it a point to tell pest 1 people that I was better than 90% of them. But aight man lol. I beat you first duel we had then lost like 5, bc you’re better at dueling than I am, it’s cool with me, a lot of people are better than me at dueling (don’t really care about it). On pest 1 I fought maybe 3 fights in PAW? All we did was mswarm and I had to stop using that script (which I stopped using scripts altogether later) bc it kept dropping my current spell on you. So how are you making value judgements on my play? You pvp’d with me for like 3 fights on pest1, you pvp’d on pest 2 against me for 3 fights and we fought on demise when y’all came back? And kvg won most of those even though y’all were mswarm spamming (y’all lost mostly due to being with loop obviously). And desa and I had the 2v2 on demise’s osi casting (on tc) vs you and Logan with a scribe med book mage and bokuto mage vs 2 bone harvy (presumably scribe) mages and beat y’all 3 times and lost once or twice at the end, bc of mortal lets not fret but yea man I’m a horrible player. I’m not saying you’re bad nor that I’m better than you (Tbf I barely know you as a player) just saying it seems you flip-flopped Bc I’m not on your team anymore lol.
Maybe you’re listening to Logan too much.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote: Uhm, I didnt die, I tried to xheal but I thought yall were dumping me so i offscreened one of those (which i should've done if being dumped), but sure man lol. Wasn't chiv cant xheal through mortal either, buddy.
Sure man, but you forgot the first day you met me lol, you made it a point to tell pest 1 people that I was better than 90% of them. But aight man lol. I beat you first duel we had then lost like 5, bc you’re better at dueling than I am, it’s cool with me, a lot of people are better than me at dueling (don’t really care about it). On pest 1 I fought maybe 3 fights in PAW? All we did was mswarm and I had to stop using that script (which I stopped using scripts altogether later) bc it kept dropping my current spell on you. So how are you making value judgements on my play? You pvp’d with me for like 3 fights on pest1, you pvp’d on pest 2 against me for 3 fights and we fought on demise when y’all came back? And kvg won most of those even though y’all were mswarm spamming (y’all lost mostly due to being with loop obviously). And desa and I had the 2v2 on demise’s osi casting (on tc) vs you and Logan with a scribe med book mage and bokuto mage vs 2 bone harvy (presumably scribe) mages and beat y’all 3 times and lost once or twice at the end, bc of mortal lets not fret but yea man I’m a horrible player. I’m not saying you’re bad nor that I’m better than you (Tbf I barely know you as a player) just saying it seems you flip-flopped Bc I’m not on your team anymore lol.
Maybe you’re listening to Logan too much.
When did my team ever come back to Demise? My team has been gone since Paul's castle was deleted by Xavier which was years ago lol. And I didn't die in any of those 2v2s lol, I could only heal so much to keep my partner up. Maybe it's just the people you play with that makes my judgments a little toxic against you. A delusional guy who can't comprehend and is illiterate and another delusional guy who lies about being deployed.

My judgement is also from that video. But don't worry it was mainly Nwo blah blah blah, you were there out numbering and your teammates were dying to 2 mages with no scribe and a archer.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote: shortened
I didn’t say your team I said y’all and only meant you and bile. Also, we didn’t focus you in the 2v2 bc we knew Logan was the one more likely to over-extend (as he did).
As per desa and Vander, idk about this fake deployment shit, don’t really care about it, it’s a game so that shit doesn’t matter. And Vander doesn’t need to read to explo/fs someone, they have particle affects that let us know what’s up :p.
Tbf you play with Logan, he’s not much better than desa or Vander in the sense of being fuckheads.

We all have polarizing figures in our groups.

As per the video, I did what I should’ve which is try to xheal the dump, can’t xheal if people don’t apple (similar to you explaining you can only xheal so much in a 2v2). I offscreened when I thought I was getting dumped (which I should’ve) that was when you killed starlito, ran back to try to xheal but he died before I got there.
Last edited by Josh on March 15th, 2019, 10:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:
to be fair, shortened
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama and Josh like this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Josh wrote:
Tbf you play with Logan, he’s not better than desa.
Fixed that for you.
Vander Nars and Josh like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote: When did my team ever come back to Demise? My team has been gone since Paul's castle was deleted by Xavier which was years ago lol. And I didn't die in any of those 2v2s lol, I could only heal so much to keep my partner up. Maybe it's just the people you play with that makes my judgments a little toxic against you. A delusional guy who can't comprehend and is illiterate and another delusional guy who lies about being deployed.

My judgement is also from that video. But don't worry it was mainly Nwo blah blah blah, you were there out numbering and your teammates were dying to 2 mages with no scribe and a archer.
You rolled with loop on demise and pest yet they aint ya crew? Yall got shit on regardless of shard.. END OF STORY.