poor hz

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
hashiramadara

poor hz

Post by hashiramadara »

Alvin likes this.
Vitek-

Re: poor hz

Post by Vitek- »

Lol ur fucking trash
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

dexxers/archer duels are so much fun.

I need help...how does one get good RNG to beat someone else's RNG? Do you like practice your RNG? Do you save it up? Do you pray to the UO gods? How does one get the lucky 4 mortal in a row to win?

Please, I always play a mage, so I need help on how to learn the skills to be a good RNG charater
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Arden wrote:dexxers/archer duels are so much fun.

I need help...how does one get good RNG to beat someone else's RNG? Do you like practice your RNG? Do you save it up? Do you pray to the UO gods? How does one get the lucky 4 mortal in a row to win?

Please, I always play a mage, so I need help on how to learn the skills to be a good RNG charater
u need to improve your defensive RNG :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger and Arden like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

With rng you just gotta set urself up for the opportunity to hit as often as possible. More setups = more wins
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:With rng you just gotta set urself up for the opportunity to hit as often as possible. More setups = more wins
I always tell vander: "you need to time your rng!" It's good advice to everyone.