[EVENT] The last great battle!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Grifo

[EVENT] The last great battle!

Post by Grifo »

Tonight I will demolish my britain house with everything in it including my sets (2 complete sets of archer, 2 sets of mage 4/6 (PVP and PVM, respectively) and other small suits, many reagents, decorations, artifacts, garbs, I imagine the only artifact not to be INQUISITORS, so to close my journey, I would like a great battle, all the guilds fighting, I programmed a random timer macro to drop, that is to say that the house could fall within a 3 hour interval and I will start the macro at 20pm 0 GMT, I hope everyone will participate, I will miss you! Thanks for everything and I hope you have not taken any offense personally.
Tagima likes this.
Vander Nars

Re: [EVENT] The last great battle!

Post by Vander Nars »

So if ur dropping ur stuff why did you post a buying list today https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 35#p131935
No one is wasting their time to log on for a lie lol
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

really I would continue playing even, my friends have insisted to continue but not too much, besides the dissatisfied with the server, I just received two news that will completely modify my personal life, if you think it's a lie, it's very simple do not attend the night in front of the house and follow your life, you will not lose anything at all.
due to work, I will be changing country and probably will not be able to play more and certainly the house will be idoc, I talked with my friends and we decided that it would be legal to do something like this to end all those years of demise.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

UPDATE:
I'll only put my two main suits in Mannequin (Stealther Archer and Alchemy Archer), but mage suits I'll put in chest/bag hidden in the house, so someone can get in a lucky game!
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

Vander Nars wrote:So if ur dropping ur stuff why did you post a buying list today https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 35#p131935
are you scared of loop? 8-)
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

coveiro wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:So if ur dropping ur stuff why did you post a buying list today https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 35#p131935
are you scared of loop? 8-)
after yall got shit on the other day im surprized you would say that lol
but no, in the usa its a holiday today. Prolly wont see many americans on today for a fake house drop.
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Dude, just bank your good shit, and give your houses to guild mates.

Delete the game on your pc, any uo software, uninstall discord, and delete your steam profile. Make it harder to log in than necessary and you won't be tempted to play. Come back after all your real life stuff is settled, probably be in time for h-town.

Maybe you're trolling and doing some attention seeking? (it's the internet after all) If not hope it's nothing serious. Real life> game life.

Good luck to you in the real world. Death to you, and your guild, in the game world!
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Thx Mister pink! but it's been many years playing this game, I think it's past the moment of closing, I believe this is the only way to stop really. I gave the house to guildmates but they refuse me not to stop, so I'll be taking this attitude!
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:Tonight I will demolish my britain house with everything in it including my sets (2 complete sets of archer, 2 sets of mage 4/6 (PVP and PVM, respectively) and other small suits, many reagents, decorations, artifacts, garbs, I imagine the only artifact not to be INQUISITORS, so to close my journey, I would like a great battle, all the guilds fighting, I programmed a random timer macro to drop, that is to say that the house could fall within a 3 hour interval and I will start the macro at 20pm 0 GMT, I hope everyone will participate, I will miss you! Thanks for everything and I hope you have not taken any offense personally.
3 hr window? Grosssss! Basically another idoc.
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

As someone who quit long ago with close to the most wealth on the shard... I would recommend against getting rid of all your crap. The desire to quit is always strong once you get to a point where you have done as much as you can, but I wish I would have just taken the energy to log in once every couple months and not lose everything I had.
eby#4526 on discord.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

coveiro likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

This guy will be stupid forever, cant change.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Skrillex wrote:This guy will be stupid forever, cant change.

TRUE HISTORY! :beathorse:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

i told yall he is a waste of time, kids shit at the game and has to play a stealther. He cant kill anyone in pvp so this is his form of entertainment.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

skrillex is angry but angry grifo was angry first
Grifo and Skrillex like this.