Fun pvp from earlier today

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: Fun pvp from earlier today

Post by Josh »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:17 am
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:11 am
michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 6:06 am https://ibb.co/QcnQZsV

4v7 true

I talk only about this kill

but still this fight was fun
Nice lie but the video clearly shows our map, at 8:38 you can see that me, josh, chad, & leo are not near end & fla(tyler) when tyler died. That means you won a 4v3 vs a guy thats in trash 3 mod gear and almost never plays. Honestly this is why we have to record fights cause people are always trying to lie about fights. Even with req and loop making alliance we didnt consider you good enough to need to log in voice and honest we where right, your only kills was guys that have awful gear and ping 400, congrats on that i guess lol
Its not my problem that you cant follow your team and cross heal your friend. Margherita die right after. Magicaly penelope could catch us and drop with us when you chase him
Same logic applies it’s not our fault your team died, it doesn’t make it a 4v7. We were offscreen when you dumped Tyler, your teammates were dead, either both sides count full numbers or we don’t count either full numbered squads. As you can see on the video I get there literally the moment after Tyler dies.
Josh

Post by Josh »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:28 am I dont give a fuck about this fight in destard. You count solo alvin and loop as our team XD. Obviously we dont attack loop becuse you had like 8 ppl on spawn. But right after you can see IT on video from 8:38 we put 2 your player in trash barrel and you dont even cast great heal. Good teammate.
I counted the people who your team ressed. You guys ressed llama. So I assumed you were on teams, you were. You didn’t attack them and you both attacked us. This means you’re on teams.

And you can make the excuse “we weren’t in voice together” but neither was any nwo/kvg, so it was equal disadvantage and you guys teamed up vs us. It wasn’t a 4v7, that’s retarded to think that.

And yes you got a kill on marg when we had full numbers, that was a good dump.
Last edited by Josh on September 12th, 2019, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 10:41 am
Maloskies wrote: September 12th, 2019, 10:16 am "look i know we got shit on and lost 7v9, but did you see that one kill we got in a 20 minute long fight even though you wiped all of us, that means we're better"

- michaspenser
Kvg kill one 1410 player in this video good job.
We killed 2. Bers and patryk. I didn’t include the patryk death Bc I was trying to end on good sportsmanship by saying “gf” to bers.
But even you admitted in pms patryk died.

—there was a fight from earlier than those that I didn’t include and I think we killed 2 more 1410, but that was just a 7v4 and we just chased y’all basically, so it was boring to watch.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tyler Evilbane wrote: September 12th, 2019, 2:24 pm
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:36 am
michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:34 am

The best guild in the demise cant give 4mod for her player ? Lolol sad. We have similar ping as your italian players so ?
you got shit on by dudes not even in voice and ur bragging about a kill on some dude with 3mod items and 400 ping. Iv seen that tyler guy play demise a total of 2 times in the last year, congrats on the kill but let me know when u kill someone that has a suit and plays more than twice a year.
dont worry bro, fixed my gear now and we are ready for shit on their head again. like you said was the second time i playied on demise and im not used to the cast and the playstyle you have here, gimme a couple of days ;)
@micheaspener when 2 of yours died i didnt see one of you cast gheal on them either, and you were all in the same screen so it seems even with full suit you are lot more trash than us ;)
yeah its not a big deal, I just putting context to what micha is bragging about, over all 7v9 kvg walked away with prolly close to 20 kills and only 2 deaths, if micha is proud of that then i feel sorry for him.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The music was as good as the video or maybe slightly better. :)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
godgamer

Post by godgamer »

I love PvP so much, most of my friends hate it and they prefer playing storyline, kind of hard to find PvP mates.