@eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Mr Straitions

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Mr Straitions »

Bama wrote: September 18th, 2019, 2:09 pm
Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm Whatever bama, you're a dude
Well one of us should be a dude

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm You also dont pvp so your opinion is next to worthless
Well sit down next to me "worthless" because I can PvP just like you
- be in a 3v2 fight
- watch 2 of my teammates die in that 3v2 fight
- then run into a house during the 3v2 fight
- be too afraid to finish the 3v2 fight because it is now a 1v2 fight
- step out of the house once the 2 I and my 2 dead teammates were fighting left

Which part should I practice more?

You're fucking high
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by The Silvertiger »

He calls it strategic circling.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I'll 100% be exploiting this as much as possible
Mr Straitions likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Bad Religion wrote: September 18th, 2019, 3:12 pm I'll 100% be exploiting this as much as possible
Same
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Mr Straitions wrote: September 18th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Bad Religion wrote: September 18th, 2019, 3:12 pm I'll 100% be exploiting this as much as possible
Same
How you gonna exploit this from your house? Seems like a weird flex.
The Silvertiger

desalonne wrote: September 18th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Same
I was wondering how epi was going to exploit it from LoL...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 18th, 2019, 8:36 pm
desalonne wrote: September 18th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Same
I was wondering how epi was going to exploit it from LoL...
im still trying to figure out how loop with 3x the numbers are exploiting it and still losing the fights. its really weird.
The Silvertiger

I'm not trying to give excuses for them, but I know how llama's 20% packet loss feels and can easily understand how they lose.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 19th, 2019, 12:39 am I'm not trying to give excuses for them, but I know how llama's 20% packet loss feels and can easily understand how they lose.
9/10 they lose cause their just not as skill as us, every now and then we might get an easy kill from a dc but most of them mother fuckers are faster then me so i aint trying to hear about no packet loss.
Fujiko

Post by Fujiko »

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm Killing casting would be my first piece of evidence.
Hahaha i can't believe people actually think the old arcade shitty runuo casting was better, truely retarded.

OSI style casting being implemented is the best thing this server has done, i've started playing more as well as some of the rest of my guild.

I applaud the staff for making this change and am glad they are implementing OSI accurate mechanics. It is a shame about the relative tile scripts but if thats what shit players need then so be it. It would be nice if those features could be disabled server side.

烧死地狱美国猪
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

i agree, I just think it's silly that you allow exploits like riding cu without taming, but not the trap crate exploit that was used by everyone and accepted as a "mechanic" by origin, ea, and broadsword.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hmm... In my honest opinion, Hz should never be allowed to talk about "fixing" shit on demise ever again. I base this solely on the fact that you cocksuckers have abused every exploit imaginable. Now where is the thread about MB being GM john???? I want to read it.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bama wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:41 am
Zulu
If I knew all I had to do was mention his name and he would come back I would have said it months ago ...........................

.................................I also know that a week from today I will be wishing I never knew he existed

WELCOME BACK YOU.....................................

....................................... SWAMP DONKEY
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote: September 19th, 2019, 4:25 pm
Bama wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:41 am
Zulu
If I knew all I had to do was mention his name and he would come back I would have said it months ago ...........................

.................................I also know that a week from today I will be wishing I never knew he existed

WELCOME BACK YOU.....................................

....................................... SWAMP DONKEY
Well. Two wrongs make a right sometimes.
Find me that link where dipshit admits being a GM?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Think they removed it. I think he claimed he never did anything corrupt. Lul.
Discord: Maloskies#2094