@eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by zulu2401 »

Other than the Hz members that got away with it, Celes/Firas and MB, yes I can. Syphon/Adon and Hotpocket both used it.
I do see your point but the casting "poll" already proved that no one gives a shit about Luna or grammies.
zulu2401

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by zulu2401 »

There are far too many problems on demise that the population disagrees with. With that being said, you and I both know you cant make everyone happy. Pvp is fucking dead now though. F U C K I N G D E A D

I would rather have some fucked up casting than have to beg every night on discord to get some god damn action.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

most of kvg will quit if casting goes back.
Josh

Post by Josh »

zulu2401 wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 4:12 pm There are far too many problems on demise that the population disagrees with. With that being said, you and I both know you cant make everyone happy. Pvp is fucking dead now though. F U C K I N G D E A D

I would rather have some fucked up casting than have to beg every night on discord to get some god damn action.
You’re mistaken on the reason pvp is “dead.” Pvp is not dead, just not kvg timezone Bc people avoid us. Pvp was far more dead before osi castingchange, literally there was none all day except in the morning req va chn. The month after casting was changed there were 20+ person fights daily, hz, chn, kvg, loop and req sometimes too. I have many pvp videos from the month of April.
Changing osi casting to old casting will not bring pvp back, fixing the server mechanics is the only route for the possibility of pvp resurgence to occur. That and fixing the economy.
You’re just factually inaccurate about the cause of there being no pvp.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

But I see no pvp other than people asking in disco for duels.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Last time I played was a year ago. Casting was broken but lots of pvp everyday almost all day long. I come back, casting is changed, no pvp. I just assumed 2 plus 2 equals NO FUCKING PVP
Josh

Post by Josh »

zulu2401 wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 3:05 am Last time I played was a year ago. Casting was broken but lots of pvp everyday almost all day long. I come back, casting is changed, no pvp. I just assumed 2 plus 2 equals NO FUCKING PVP
Ur bad at math
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 3:12 am
zulu2401 wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 3:05 am Last time I played was a year ago. Casting was broken but lots of pvp everyday almost all day long. I come back, casting is changed, no pvp. I just assumed 2 plus 2 equals NO FUCKING PVP
Ur bad at math
No you. Sumbitch
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Zulu isn't on West coast so he should be getting late euro, loop, and east coast PvP.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 10:03 pm Zulu isn't on West coast so he should be getting late euro, loop, and east coast PvP.
No one is pvping during the hours I'm on.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote: September 18th, 2019, 2:09 pm
Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm Whatever bama, you're a dude
Well one of us should be a dude

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm You also dont pvp so your opinion is next to worthless
Well sit down next to me "worthless" because I can PvP just like you
- be in a 3v2 fight
- watch 2 of my teammates die in that 3v2 fight
- then run into a house during the 3v2 fight
- be too afraid to finish the 3v2 fight because it is now a 1v2 fight
- step out of the house once the 2 I and my 2 dead teammates were fighting left

Which part should I practice more?
Hi bama! I liked your post. Now LOVE ME
Arden

Post by Arden »

Legacy wrote: September 17th, 2019, 9:14 pm
Yeah. I won't be abusing it for the sake of good PvP. I think we can agree on not abusing this and not having to bother Eos with a custom fix or something of the like.
I just watched a video of you literally scripting this for 5mins...

Such a bitch.

I hope you make that pussy alliance with REQ work, cuz you need it you pussies.