SHOUTING MOUTHS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
elduke

SHOUTING MOUTHS

Post by elduke »

I hope that the 4 phantoms of players who do the pros in this game only using macros but I think I killed the entire server 1v1 when I had a good ping now the player freezes and I can become paralyzed until I die and my screen looks gray without me being able to do anything and those players who call NOB all day because they kill me I just want them to take into account that I play with this ping but I would like to see you with this ping how many would give game I think none and more using magician I hope I have solved your doubts

Anthony File

Re: SHOUTING MOUTHS

Post by Anthony File »

D72F5B37-02D0-4AAC-B29A-E4AB3CFB4D2C.jpeg
D72F5B37-02D0-4AAC-B29A-E4AB3CFB4D2C.jpeg (39.02 KiB) Viewed 7922 times
I’m better than you, I play a magician with this ping.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

half the people on demise seem to be playing on a goat that has eaten a modem
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 4:26 am half the people on demise seem to be playing on a goat that has eaten a modem
easy deal . start 10 streams on and use -ping in game. run to forum to cry omg i have so bad ping.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Will-twins likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i get perfectly normal ping, like 20 or something... maybe like 150 actually, cant remember, but it's normal.

and i live like other side of the world to server. i've always had good ping, at least under 300, never notice any lag.

there are times like when it's super heavy load cos big event on, or idocs dropping. but other than that never notice lag rly
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Calvin wrote: January 23rd, 2020, 6:11 pm i get perfectly normal ping, like 20 or something... maybe like 150 actually, cant remember, but it's normal.

and i live like other side of the world to server. i've always had good ping, at least under 300, never notice any lag.

there are times like when it's super heavy load cos big event on, or idocs dropping. but other than that never notice lag rly
Not everyone can have 450 ping like you Calvin, if we have the technology you had, we'd all ping 600 too. Anyways, its not nice to brag about how good your 800 ping is, i too wish I could play with 1000 ping like you.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Bama likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

His ping is so good the packets carrying info about how much better sampire are haven’t reached him yet
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

packet loss, even sampires packets are unreliable
isterico

Post by isterico »

Ping limit for all players petition in 3..2..1 ..
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

isterico wrote: January 24th, 2020, 4:38 am Ping limit for all players petition in 3..2..1 ..
Is something like that even possible ? It would be funny.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin and isterico like this.