I challenge Hz.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: I challenge Hz.

Post by zulu2401 »

It has absolutely zero benefit for either guild. It's for the community of demise alone. No one tries to spawn in dungeons because of MBs guild always checking spawns so he needs to turn that bullshit script off and let the smaller guilds have a few days at going crazy.
Mister Pink and Tempest like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol I love how hz gets fuckin destroy and then talks shit after they have 8 people spamming xfield and evil omen para
ChadToBad

Post by ChadToBad »

what to greedy let small guilds have some fun lol
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

Hz check spawns ... nah there is more to that ... they don't check they have a very strange insight to know exactly when to arrive at spawn just as boss pops ... strange ... hmm
Brad

Post by Brad »

Every new Hz member is given a copy of Cheats.exe upon joining. All that is required is daily worshipful offerings to MB in gratitude for his benevolent reign.
april0395 likes this.
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

I doubt MB would be able to get his guild to go along with this even if he wanted to. Someone would be like, fuck that and then watcha gonna do?

Besides the benefits of joining a super-guild is you get protections from spawning and an increase in chances of raiding other smaller guilds. Why would he agree to that?

I agree though, raiding 3 spawners with like 8+ is overkill to the point that a new player says fuck this I'll do something else. Then again that's how most big guilds attain their numbers. Overwhlem, crush everyone until they say, "Can I join you guys?"

So it's not MB's fault that most people would rather be on the "winning" team than start their own thing or join a smaller guild that might not have the numbers to be competitive. Then again most people that are in those small guilds are there because they can't play well with others anyway. It's more of a population issue on Demise. Ie old game, takes an insane amount of time to get set up here. Open spawns isn't going to really help that unfortunately :(

Any new guild should start off doing spawns in ilshenar for artifacts and just do coon for powerscrolls. Understand half of the newer players will join up with the bigger more established guild after a while anyway. So its not like getting newer players suited will make a big difference on the state of pvp on the shard.

Just my two cents.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Mister Pink wrote:I doubt MB would be able to get his guild to go along with this even if he wanted to. Someone would be like, fuck that and then watcha gonna do?

Besides the benefits of joining a super-guild is you get protections from spawning and an increase in chances of raiding other smaller guilds. Why would he agree to that?

I agree though, raiding 3 spawners with like 8+ is overkill to the point that a new player says fuck this I'll do something else. Then again that's how most big guilds attain their numbers. Overwhlem, crush everyone until they say, "Can I join you guys?"

So it's not MB's fault that most people would rather be on the "winning" team than start their own thing or join a smaller guild that might not have the numbers to be competitive. Then again most people that are in those small guilds are there because they can't play well with others anyway. It's more of a population issue on Demise. Ie old game, takes an insane amount of time to get set up here. Open spawns isn't going to really help that unfortunately :(

Any new guild should start off doing spawns in ilshenar for artifacts and just do coon for powerscrolls. Understand half of the newer players will join up with the bigger more established guild after a while anyway. So its not like getting newer players suited will make a big difference on the state of pvp on the shard.

Just my two cents.
Exactly right man... You got you're bad apples and rusty tools that ruin every good thing.
Like you said above, small shards result in the same people fighting eachother over and over, day in and day out. Suiting people will just give them incentive to join the larger, more dominant guild anyways.

But hey, don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing as the underdog. :D
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Mister Pink and Madmarz like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Yup, all the smaller guilds and solo ppl need to just do what they used to back in the day. Ppl would post to do ilsh and tokuno spawns. Party up and get Artie's. If your solo or a couple guys/small guild who can't quite do a spawn, post and ask for others to join. I'm sure there's plenty of ppl who would join you. Farm those for a bit and sell off the arties. The only thing your not getting is PS and with the money you get from arties and gold drop you can just buy those. Those spawns aren't that hard even with inexperienced people. May be a new way of some of you vets making some gold or something having people hire you to help with the spawns, or do it for free cause your cool, just an idea, better than sitting at your computer like, can't do fel spawn so I'll just kill ettins...
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I like you pink but.. stfu
Mister Pink likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:I challenge Hz, REQ, ES and KVG to refrain from being complete douche bags to the population of demise for one week.
Smaller guilds should be invited to felucca spawns without chance of raid for one week. Restrictions only apply to felucca dungeon spawns. Any T2A spawns and harrower are unrestricted so spawn at your own risk. Guilds that choose to enter felucca dungeon spawns may work together or fight amongst themselves without interference. If the larger guilds want to spawn they should utilize the T2A spawns.
Should you choose to accept, guild leaders can come to an agreement for start and end date and times and post here.
This is strictly for the smaller guilds to gain experience and hopefully boost moral to increase spawn and PvP guilds to grow. REQ and Hz are the two largest PvP endowed guilds on demise at the moment so I expect some integrity from you guys.
It would be enought if HZ would just turn off the ''watch all spawns in wraith form + auto relog + skull counter + guild msg'' cheat off.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Girion

Post by Girion »

Hi I'm new player in this server, however I read so much about that HZ guild.

Did you tried to contact GM of this guild to establish a peace agreement ? I believe all can get benefits from such.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hz guilder is MB. A.k.a muscly barbarian. A.k.a GM John. Wouldnt do much good to ask staff. :/
Tempest likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZCK_MPoEc&t=77s

You might have ask the middle power (Kappero's one man army) for an opinion too.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert