KVG returns for a day

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
atomic chicken

KVG returns for a day

Post by atomic chicken »

Ur still bad, noted.
Not everything, I forgot to record a big chunk of the fight :( so here's our montage of Coviero kills
Maloskies, Arden and Bama like this.
Calvin

Re: KVG returns for a day

Post by Calvin »

i dont mean to be harsh, but next time maybe dont start with the 6v1 gank... it made me wanna see you lose for the whole video...

... any chance of you guys getting a like a guild uniform or basic colours so we can tell who is who?
Last edited by Calvin on May 17th, 2020, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Thank you
Please note though

I’m an Arden cinephile
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

..... sorry for spamming... but, something worth knowing from psychology:

people always remember the start and the end of things. they dont remember the middle so much.

so put your best shots at the start, and the end.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Calvin wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:03 pm i dont mean to be harsh, but next time maybe dont start with the 6v1 gank... it made me wanna see you lose for the whole video...

... any chance of you guys getting a like a guild uniform or basic colours so we can tell who is who?
what?
kvg = 3

loop = 7

https://i.snipboard.io/ZqkmcE.jpg
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Calvin likes this.
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

atomic chicken wrote: May 17th, 2020, 5:56 pm so here's our montage of Coviero kills
that dude is not me you know that right? :lol:
but I appreciate the effort and the false happiness in killing "me"
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Coveiro has many faces
Arden and coveiro like this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

coveiro wrote: May 17th, 2020, 8:39 pm
atomic chicken wrote: May 17th, 2020, 5:56 pm so here's our montage of Coviero kills
that dude is not me you know that right? :lol:
but I appreciate the effort and the false happiness in killing "me"
No false happiness, I assumed you were the green/black one Bc that’s your normal colors
I just don’t know who it is so I put his char name.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Calvin wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:03 pm i dont mean to be harsh, but next time maybe dont start with the 6v1 gank... it made me wanna see you lose for the whole video...

Watch more to get some character development and watch us grow and eventually you’ll learn who the leading characters and villains are.

Also it’s not a 1v6 gank at the beginning. That’s 3v5v1
Me, Hel (DS red hom), mark hunt
The black archer is Anthony file on hellaquin
And the rest are loop
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Calvin wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:43 pm ..... sorry for spamming... but, something worth knowing from psychology:

people always remember the start and the end of things. they dont remember the middle so much.

so put your best shots at the start, and the end.
I understand that, the first play is probably one of the best Bc it’s a 3v5v1
There are also 2-3 loop offscreen
And generally I just put it chronologically then the ending is normally something funny but I was lazy.
Also that’s why I start with the “we have a vander” thing at the beginning Bc that’s funny to me.

I appreciate the input anyhow.
Arden and Calvin like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

We did all that without a vander
Bama likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

some cool action, but its hard to tell who is who.. honestly i thought it was just 6 reds ganking a blue in the first clip :/
can you guys tell who is who then without any colours?
it might just be me cos im really bad with names and matching people to characters.

i would really need the green and orange colours to tell who is on what side...
whenever i visit field pvp im not on either side, so it's just 100% confusing.

we could do with guild tabards or something

would be cool if you organized a proper army unit :P

"23. The Book of Army Management says: On the field of battle, the spoken word does not carry far enough: hence the institution of gongs and drums. Nor can ordinary objects be seen clearly enough: hence the institution of banners and flags.
24. Gongs and drums, banners and flags, are means whereby the ears and eyes of the host may be focused on one particular point.
25. The host thus forming a single united body, is it impossible either for the brave to advance alone, or for the cowardly to retreat alone. This is the art of handling large masses of men.
26. In night-fighting, then, make much use of signal-fires and drums, and in fighting by day, of flags and banners, as a means of influencing the ears and eyes of your army."

voice comms are all good, but you want like pings, etc. and for everyone to know what they mean.

(that's sun tzu's art of war btw... dont forget i play a grand strategy game as well ;) )

https://store.steampowered.com/app/629520/Soundpad/
it's an idea anyway. main problem for me is the uniform to tell who's who

... i mean... i suppose your battles are a lot less chaotic because you're removed half the gfx from the game, but still...
Arden

Post by Arden »

You’re just a bad player ... it’s ok
Bad Religion likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the accommodate the bad players.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Calvin wrote: May 18th, 2020, 5:46 pm some cool action, but its hard to tell who is who.. honestly i thought it was just 6 reds ganking a blue in the first clip :/
can you guys tell who is who then without any colours?
it might just be me cos im really bad with names and matching people to characters.

i would really need the green and orange colours to tell who is on what side...
whenever i visit field pvp im not on either side, so it's just 100% confusing.

we could do with guild tabards or something

would be cool if you organized a proper army unit :P

"23. The Book of Army Management says: On the field of battle, the spoken word does not carry far enough: hence the institution of gongs and drums. Nor can ordinary objects be seen clearly enough: hence the institution of banners and flags.
24. Gongs and drums, banners and flags, are means whereby the ears and eyes of the host may be focused on one particular point.
25. The host thus forming a single united body, is it impossible either for the brave to advance alone, or for the cowardly to retreat alone. This is the art of handling large masses of men.
26. In night-fighting, then, make much use of signal-fires and drums, and in fighting by day, of flags and banners, as a means of influencing the ears and eyes of your army."

voice comms are all good, but you want like pings, etc. and for everyone to know what they mean.

(that's sun tzu's art of war btw... dont forget i play a grand strategy game as well ;) )

https://store.steampowered.com/app/629520/Soundpad/
it's an idea anyway. main problem for me is the uniform to tell who's who

... i mean... i suppose your battles are a lot less chaotic because you're removed half the gfx from the game, but still...
The best way to tell who is on my team is based on the health bars I have on the right, those are generally teammates and pets.
Calvin likes this.