Remake pvp guilds

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Nocturne

Remake pvp guilds

Post by Nocturne »

it's just my opinion, I don't want to offend anyone.
For 2 months I have seen that the LOOP clan are the kings of Felucca, they do what they want when they want, I can only give my congratulations to these guys.
The problem is not that they are 12 at the same time.
The problem is that the other clans are not people to be able to fight them.
There are many clans but with few people within them.
many guild maybe only appear at halloween or christmas events
I have been able to see many people from Turkey who do pvp alone.
FM
Hz
KvG
A^R
CCPP
Epic

Maybe some guilds should be eliminated and create new guilds with more people?

Maybe the LOOP guild gets bored of not having enemys to pvp every day, At present they are the rival that everything has to demolish, they are many and they are well armed.

where is legendarys how Maloskies,alvin,Josh,Vander,Kapero,MB??

où sont les gens que de parler français? Canada,France
dove sono le persone che parlano italian?
¿Dónde está la gente que habla espanol? Venezuela, Argentina,Chile...
gdzie są ludzie niż mówią po polsku?
Where is the magnificent pvp from USA?
Will-twins and Alvin like this.
Alvin

Re: Remake pvp guilds

Post by Alvin »

I log in almost everyday to run around with 1410. The problem is 90% of the time we will never meet in fel as 1410 plays 8-11,30 PM GMT+1 - so time when (I think?) Brazilians finish their work and head home.

1410 has the same problem - we log in and there is literally nobody to fight most of the time, Hz logs out the moment they see Bers/Kappero in britt (literally).
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Alvin wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 11:54 am I log in almost everyday to run around with 1410. The problem is 90% of the time we will never meet in fel as 1410 plays 8-11,30 PM GMT+1 - so time when (I think?) Brazilians finish their work and head home.

1410 has the same problem - we log in and there is literally nobody to fight most of the time, Hz logs out the moment they see Bers/Kappero in britt (literally).
ty for answer, how many active people in 1410?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

We need fresh blood, new content etc. Making new guilds with the same people won’t help long term activity, maybe they’d be active for a week or two, but then they’d stop playing.

There’s nothing to fight over, and nothing to prove, you can only fight at Brit gate for so long before it becomes stale.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »