Hello

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Mytilus

Hello

Post by Mytilus »

Does anybody still play this game?
MB likes this.
Alvin

Re: Hello

Post by Alvin »

Hello hello!

Lots of people do :), just the game is not how you probably remember it. There are many scripts, bots and archers. People pvp but... they rarely play inside dungeons now.
Almost everyone from back in the day is gone.

Gorzon made an appearance a couple years ago (not that long) and his houses are standing, Bingo is still out there somewhere too - he was in a rehab a couple years ago.

MB is still technically hzs guildlider, thou he doesnt play at all - there was a huge drama when he was discovered to be a corrupted gm after which many people gave up playing

Wolf clan made an appearance - but it's possible they are inactive again now (?)... they bought back the houses. We were never able to loot the gold from your vendors - gold disappeared with their houses, but I did get your castle.

Surprisingly there was not much competition for it, Hz chose to camp Doc's (crackhead's) castle that (strangely) was falling exactly at the same time as your castle.

TrashCanMan(Aluqard) is doing way better - he has been clean for some time now and he is actively playing on another server. However, I did hear that Lukin overdosed - we never got to confirm that. I hope that EV is doing fine, but… last time he was on (years ago now) he was drunk all the time, mourning his father and brother, cursing western society and culture… and getting upset each time someone mentioned the 12 steps program. I pray that they are both out there somewhere.

Last but not least - Kappero has been in and out of the game all these years. Becoming the best dexter (and one of the best pvpers in general) this server got to have… on the same league with just a couple people. I mean - he was already great when you were on, but back then we had Barcode and some other guys… and later there were just not that many people to compare with him. He got rid of his suit… I think 2 years ago (?) claiming he wouldn't be back. But it's.. well I lost track of the suits he trashed/gave away and would always come back later.

Silvertiger is still around and still doing his Silvertiger things :), and some other people… like… Pat (Pawtucket Pat (?)), Frasier, Cal…
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

there's new people as well tho

most of the chat is on discord these days
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Mytilus wrote: October 17th, 2023, 12:39 am Does anybody still play this game?
all the action is on discord - forums as a whole have become somewhat deprecated even for popular shards
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass