One of these days lol

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

One of these days lol

Post by zulu2401 »

One of these days Hz will get good and not need 20 people to sustain a fight against 5. Probably not, but maybe, just maybe it could happen. The Eternal shitbags of demise led by MB.
You guys aren't skilled at Uo. Never will be. The only difference in your guild and the rest of us is the fact that we all have jobs and can't devote our daily lives to being cokwads on a video game. No one in the history of demise has ever devoted as much time as you lifeless morons have.
Shallan and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Re: One of these days lol

Post by zulu2401 »

MB and his auto spawn checking bot. Lol we killed one at destard. About 60 seconds later he shows up with 2 other people. Thats a fuckin insult to think you can raid us with 3 people. None of which were even mediocre players. Mb died in the first 90 seconds of being there. Then died again while being xhealed by two retards. Good fight you fuckin clowns
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I think that der whole guild done went and got blowned up
My characters: PurplespaceDrink, Kuye, Splashpot, a unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS17QVF ... e=youtu.be
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Nah they moved servers so now they got 20 guys over there to fight 5 lol. Same shit. Bunch of tards who can't mash their hotkeys fast enough.
Alvin likes this.
Steele_reserve

Post by Steele_reserve »

seems someone still mad they lost a rikktor to under geared players, then lost an attempted raid at neira, its ok to be mad, that and youre just jealous your scripts dont work, and maybe that people like MB more than u, good day sir.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Steele_reserve wrote:seems someone still mad they lost a rikktor to under geared players, then lost an attempted raid at neira, its ok to be mad, that and youre just jealous your scripts dont work, and maybe that people like MB more than u, good day sir.
Keep sitting there and keep being hypocritcal, you want to call out someone for using scripts, yet Hz is compiled of the biggest script users the server has ever seen.

I'll beat your ass in the pits/field any day, all day every day.

Let me know when and i'll log on and stake items/gold.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Steele_reserve wrote:seems someone still mad they lost a rikktor to under geared players, then lost an attempted raid at neira, its ok to be mad, that and youre just jealous your scripts dont work, and maybe that people like MB more than u, good day sir.
Lol what are you talking about and why would you brag about it? I'm sure whatever fight you guys think you won that I wasn't logged in for was only because of your numbers. Any pieces of shit who need the numbers Hz brings to the table forfeit all shit talking rights. With the small list of top pvpers on the server we both know you arent on it. K thx bye shut your cock holster pussy lips
Evil_Puppet

Post by Evil_Puppet »

Rest in peace zulu!

HZ ROCKS YOUR WORLD!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Doubtful. Haven't been impressed by them so far
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

So you started a thread, being salty about Hz having 20 players (lol @ that by the way) and then said it's an insult that we try to raid with 3 people.

You confused? Cocaine's a hell of a drug.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The statement speaks for itself. You can't do shit without the numbers. Never will. You obviously missed the point. Confused? Want me to write in crayon?
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

The notion that I'd give a fuck about my e-rep on an illegitimate version of a 20 year old internet role playing game with unicorns in it is completely fucking unfathomable.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Phylor likes this.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Vitek- wrote:20 year old game
Oh please, we all are all playing this game. Who cares how old it is. Moreover I would assert that the fact that is 20 years old and we are STILL playing in instead of a new game means we give MORE fucks about what goes on in this game.
Maloskies and kentares like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

UO is life.. idk what the fuck yall talkin about.. I will die about this shit bro.. come at me..
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

hrs024 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:UO is life.. idk what the fuck yall talkin about.. I will die about this shit bro.. come at me..
All you do is die on Uo lol.
Maloskies likes this.