Fell IDOC Castle Danger Now

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
kolbycrouch

Re: Fell IDOC Castle Danger Now

Post by kolbycrouch »

gonthrax wrote:Listen, it's fairly obvious that we are both entrenched in our take on the situation and our own biases. No one is going to "prove" anything or change the other's mind. I'm stating the facts AS I SEE THEM.

I would like to point out that as soon as I called into question the efficacy of your current team you immediately devolved into telling me how much I suck and calling me "kid". When it plays out like that it's pretty clear who's argument lacks substance.

It's all good though, forum pvp is what it is. Hopefully I'll continue to see you in the field.
It devolved when you said your frustrated at how our guild "under-performed" or said they can't admit that they "suck". I didn't even use that word.

I only pointed out that it's hypocritical for you to say those things.

I understand that you haven't played here very long, and it probably has been the case that you have been outnumbered a lot recently. The numbers change on this server often, your guild had numbers before, they likely will again.

I just think it's strange to position yourselves as "the cool guys" while constantly making passive aggressive "jokes" about other players and exaggerating your wins/loses.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

It's obvious you're talking about me Kolby. Not sure what I said to get under your skin, but just know i still love you and respect you, and hope to see you more on the fields.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Maloskies wrote:...
To suggest you consistently win even numbered fights against our core players when your on, is just wrong.

You play the most meta templates with SW and all that jazz, and we have mostly anat mages and do pretty well.

Sure you win fights against us with even numbers sometimes, I'm not saying you don't.

But you walk around with this subtle ego, "jokingly" talking shit about the numbers, pretending you win/lose with worse odds, but acting like your suppose to be the "chill" guys. None of that is indicative of you being too cool.
ortiz likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Okay, now you're being extremely delusional. See ya on the field. Imma hop of this forum war, peace man.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Maloskies wrote:Okay, now you're being extremely delusional. See ya on the field. Imma hop of this forum war, peace man.
Alright bud whatever you have to tell yourself.

I can't even log on right now, 4g internet in a thunderstorm :( . Damn the midwest.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Still looking for even numbered fights noobies
xander

Post by xander »

kolbycrouch wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Okay, now you're being extremely delusional. See ya on the field. Imma hop of this forum war, peace man.
Alright bud whatever you have to tell yourself.

I can't even log on right now, 4g internet in a thunderstorm :( . Damn the midwest.

We don't have to tell ourselves anything or this whatever you speak of....

All I know is that when we are on the field, we are number one. In fact noone is better than us, just last night 3 of us KvG fought 8+ people at the gate and succeeded. I've played on this server for a really long time, and I have not seen better players than us, ever. We are greater, that is fact.

The castle fights were a clear indication of our superior team work and tactics, even with only 3-4 players we caused your players to scramble and consistently die.

If you require further proof of this, just look deep into your soul and ask yourself why you find it so disturbing that you must constantly try to rationalize why you keep losing.

Patiently awaiting your response.

KvG WINS.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Greetings
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Instigator

Post by The Instigator »

was this pumpkins castle? =[
ahoy.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kolby you aren't usually like this. I've known you to be quite laid back so what brings you here spitting nonsense and letting someone get under your skin? If you guys are going act like a zerg we will treat you like it. The fact still remains that I havent participated in a single fight lately that hasn't been a replica of Hz. 4v12 earlier wasn't very fun.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I thought you guys started nwo because you didn't want to be like that or play like them. You guys act just like them recently the fights are intense but why chase us with double or triple numbers where is the desire to have fun and be competitive with some integrity?
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

kolbycrouch wrote:
Maloskies wrote:...
To suggest you consistently win even numbered fights against our core players when your on, is just wrong.

You play the most meta templates with SW and all that jazz, and we have mostly anat mages and do pretty well.

Sure you win fights against us with even numbers sometimes, I'm not saying you don't.

But you walk around with this subtle ego, "jokingly" talking shit about the numbers, pretending you win/lose with worse odds, but acting like your suppose to be the "chill" guys. None of that is indicative of you being too cool.
Ill win every even numbered fight, lets do this lol. Need to shake off some of this rust.
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

nwo is 2 times bigger then hz , hz never had ally ,they have like 6 guilds with them , and i only see them losing :P its not bout number lads
Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Integrity in pvp on this server? LMAO... yall silly... who gives a fuck about numbers... I pvp'd pretty much solo for years and yall never had integrity when it was 6-8 of yall trying to gank me.. when I started pvping here I tried to play with integrity, but after a while shit got old getting ganked/fielded/bola'd/eo para sync dumped 5v1.. fuck yall.. ibra go choke on a stealth dick.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I've had people gank the naked character free vet resser. Then I made a macro that autoressed and went to eat supper. The blue troll won.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares, Maloskies and Bama like this.