Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Re: Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Post by Maloskies »

nWo > KvG > Hz
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden

Post by Arden »

I think he means # of people required to fight

NWO>KVG
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Of course he does. No one fights kvg without twice the numbers or else they run like neutered little bitches. Fuck demise. Kvg are the only players remotely even capable of displaying skill. Staff should completely disable the macro portion of uosteam.99% of you fuckin faggots would never PvP again. Scripts for PvP are the only reason most of you retards even try. That shit is broken. When you can give some dipshit a couple of scripts and it makes them capable of being nearly as good as actual skilled PvPers it's bullshit.
Tempest likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hey, you have to admit, when NwO is on in their full-zerg mode, they tend to give us a run for our money, depending on the situation, ie: 8 anat/mage archers with teleport conc/mortal scripts.

I have to agree with Zulu about the scripting portion of PvP on Demise nowadays. I have seen a lot of new players running around that obviously have never pvped before and they are all running the mini-heal/pot-chug and teleport scripts. It's blatantly obvious that if those guys didn't have either one, they would die and never have a snowball's chance in hell.

PvP isn't like it used to be, I remember clicking icons and killing people, it just doesn't exist anymore. If steam was ripped from the hands of 99.9% of players on demise, people would quit. Hell, i've been in doom and people run honor scripts just to steal honor from others. When it gets to the point of people using scripts in pvm to gain advantage over other players, something needs to be done.

I'm all for getting rid of steam. Let's see how many people would stick around and how many would leave. I'd bet my entire UO wealth that everyone would quit, and everyone would cry endlessly about how they can't compete.

All in all, pvp has evolved into a state of no-return. It's sorta like politics, people will cheat, abuse, and become scumbags just to gain an advantage for their favor. Remove the money train and watch the real-men step up and take charge.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Maloskies wrote:nWo > KvG > Hz

1x Hz > 3x nWo
Attachments
hznwo.jpg
hznwo.jpg (101.32 KiB) Viewed 3009 times
Last edited by Vitek- on April 7th, 2017, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Necrodog likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Maloskies wrote:Hz > nWo > KvG
Right on man!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Hz > nWo > KvG
Right on man!
Dear God, you are pathetic.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Alvin likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:Dear God, you are pathetic.
Finding entertainment on forums is usually rather difficult. In fact, I have thought about deleting my forums account out of utter boredom. But every once in a while, you decide to reward me with salty tears for my admittedly lackluster attempts at trolling.

God bless you.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Find players that aren't weak minded morons who can't play without a zerg like hz is rather difficult
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:
Maloskies wrote:nWo > KvG > Hz

1x Hz > 3x nWo
You couldn't fuckin 1v3 mongbats without trapping them first so learn PvP little bitch pussy.
Vitek- likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Necrodog wrote:
Tempest wrote:Dear God, you are pathetic.
Finding entertainment on forums is usually rather difficult. In fact, I have thought about deleting my forums account out of utter boredom. But every once in a while, you decide to reward me with salty tears for my admittedly lackluster attempts at trolling.

God bless you.
You're getting better, keep practicing.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Oh yeah and too bad you weren't there to lose to us at Destard and at BG 4v7 last evening, Logan.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:Oh yeah and too bad you weren't there to lose to us at Destard and at BG 4v7 last evening, Logan.

Too bad you are never around when i beat your guildmembers asses in the pits. Why is that? Because you can't get that Hz-Chicken shit dick out of your throat you pathetic nerd. Trevor, the only thing you've been good at was dying on a daily basis. Peace mystical llama herder.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Oh shiiiiiiiiit
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

10 bucks on logan