Sampire

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Sampire

Post by Loler »

I've never done any peerless solo on here except htown peerless. I've soloed a few harrowers for 1 v 1 targets but i do that as a wampire.

Htown peerless is rough solo very sketchy have to make sure your enemy of one is off when the adds spawn. Would be nice if the gms listened to my QoL change and make it so you can toggle off enemy of one.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... 21st-july/

Enemy of One:
Enemy of one has now been changed to a Spell Toggle. You can remove the effect before the duration expires by recasting the spell. (Recasting while the spell is in effect will cost 0 mana and 0 cast time)

for shame being 2 years past our cut off even though its just a nice QoL change (osi but better)
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

honestly i knew they were better for ww and multiple targets, but that is a lot crazier than i thought - counter attack multiple times between swings is gonna be nuts.

im still not convinced on single targets tho
Loler

Post by Loler »

Its better on single targets too getting a free swing every 5-10 seconds on a single target is just to good. Although i dont know if fcr is needed for single target as you usually only parry every few hits in single combat. the power of Counter is vs multiple targets and using WW.

Fighting any non boss monster doesnt really matter though i 3-4 shot ancient lich doing 150-250+ damage with my diamond mace and Lightning strike in a 1300 luck suit. IT doesnt really matter when you just doing trash mobs talking about killing them in a few hits. Hell i can farm titans nekkid with a soul seeker and make 500k an hour. IT doesnt mean its not worth using a 1500 luck suit and banking 600k an hour from faster kill speed not even counting items looted.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

explains a lot that actually
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im not wrong about stuff, just i dont know what to prioritize due to how it comes into play in the actual combat. sampire fights very different to how i do.

i think how you build it depends on how you are gonna play it tbh, and there's a few different ways
Loler

Post by Loler »

There unlimited ways to play it. The "guide" is just that it gives you some pointers. There is no end all perfect suit for everything or perfect template for everything. You should change your character specifically to what you are going to fight. I've been saying this for years and correcting people thinking 1 build is better then all.

that being said there are best builds for certain situations. And anything u hit more then 10x bushido is just better to have then to not have. At champ spawns as a dexxer bushido is just better to have then not have. Vs a mob i 1 shot and im farming solo bushido isnt necessary.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well you can play an all rounder, just the specialized builds are usually better at their thing
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

fluffhead321 wrote: January 21st, 2020, 8:06 pm
Calvin wrote: January 21st, 2020, 8:04 pm
fluffhead321 wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:42 pm

So you use your FC for something other then chiv spells?...If not, you're in the exact same boat as the sampire, except with substantially less damage output
yeah i use natures furies as well, and magery scrolls if i can ever be arsed to carry them (teleport). i think there's other things as well

Thats actually not a bad idea, I might have to throw that and immolating weapon into my rotation
trust me i tried consumes to much mana for much less dmg :/

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah they do alright damage, but just rly for utility. it's rly handy being able to take agro off you
Loler

Post by Loler »

I think he was talking about immolate weapon and such. Its not worth the damage usually. I just blast mobs as a sampire i dont need to hide behind natures furries so i can go fight something else. watch my bedlam spawns i kill all the mobs around me while fighting the boss. then when all mobs are dead i enemy of one the boss in a corner and go to town.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

yeah more immoliating weapon, and more for peerless stuff to shave a little time off...Agro isnt really a problem for a sampire, even without us running any DCI
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so when you watch a sampire walking through a champ spawn, they're not even targetting monsters?

they're literally just readying counter attack and ww and just walking around?

just seems kinda wrong that... but i suppose there's no reason i couldn't do it with 40 bushido and a radiant..... 15 bushido and 3fcr jewels.. i might only need 10 skill.. anyone got 3/1's with 15 bushido? would be an easy swap for spawn

(it's the targetting that fux me up in spawn tbh, razor key for attack closest enemy has never worked properly..)
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

most of us use a macro that attacks everything on the screen rapidly, in order to clump up mobs for max damage

Also the whirlwind damage is effected by how high your bushido skill is, so 40 will =/= the same damage output on whirlwind, and wearing a sheild is going to reduce your CA chances
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Calvin wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 7:45 pm so when you watch a sampire walking through a champ spawn, they're not even targetting monsters?
no