Where is the World is... ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kentares

Where is the World is... ?

Post by kentares »

Gargl Kark

Re: Where is the World is... ?

Post by Gargl Kark »

The movie is Dune, but what is the question?
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
kentares likes this.
Anthropomorphist

Post by Anthropomorphist »

It's coming up another version of Dune by Denis Villeneuve.
Discord app: Anthropomorphist#7728
kentares and Gargl Kark like this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

While you're both correct, and I am looking forward to the new release of Dune even if it is the third re-hash of the first book...

...actually it's a subtle message to a certain person on the forums. Haven't seen that particular name recently and am concerned. Normally the image is thrown up after that particular person has finished a verbal decimation of a victim that chose to speak non-sense. :lol:

To who the image is for; hope you and your family are safe.

kentares
Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

kentares wrote: August 13th, 2020, 5:03 am While you're both correct, and I am looking forward to the new release of Dune even if it is the third re-hash of the first book...

...actually it's a subtle message to a certain person on the forums. Haven't seen that particular name recently and am concerned. Normally the image is thrown up after that particular person has finished a verbal decimation of a victim that chose to speak non-sense. :lol:

To who the image is for; hope you and your family are safe.

kentares
I noticed the absence as well. You can't say Carmen, though, bc that's someone on your end, correct?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 13th, 2020, 7:42 am I noticed the absence as well. You can't say Carmen, though, bc that's someone on your end, correct?
That is correct Sir, I know where she is; she is right beside me. :D

kentares

Post by kentares »

*pins to the top of the board*
Facko

Post by Facko »

If you're looking for the player I think you are he quit before i did several years ago. I think. Might be more than one tho.
ultio mea est
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Facko wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 4:19 am If you're looking for the player I think you are he quit before i did several years ago. I think. Might be more than one tho.
If she were here:

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

if she ran away with Wally, you'll never catch her. That dude's been a fugitive since i was a kid.

he's like a ghost... or santa.