11 champs in 24 mins. Thanks Hz

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Necrodog

Re: 11 champs in 24 mins. Thanks Hz

Post by Necrodog »

Everyone accuses MB of being a corrupt GM but then kvg gets the GMs to unlock our boat and spoil all of our hard work (20 minutes worth of working spawns, 15 minutes to set up the boats).
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Necrodog wrote:Everyone accuses MB of being a corrupt GM but then kvg gets the GMs to unlock our boat and spoil all of our hard work (20 minutes worth of working spawns, 15 minutes to set up the boats).
They moved boats that were against the rules(blocking champs to be reached). Nice that u admit that u done it. U are genius! :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Brad

Post by Brad »

He didn't say he moved boats to block the champs, he said he moved boats. Nice work, Clouseau.
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

hz be cheating
My characters: PurplespaceDrink, Kuye, Splashpot, a unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS17QVF ... e=youtu.be
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

erreday

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

also i think espp speedhacking

ortiz likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think you're all a bunch of cry babies looking for participation trophies. Man up! Don't let the Hz scum get you down. Rise up!(oh pls say I didn't go there.:P)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Gargl Kark likes this.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Savage, i kinda dislike the way trat u can get the champ away and take it into a boat, but whatever, there are worse things, 14 tiles teleports, gate traveling during combat, etc...
zulu2401 likes this.
Steele_reserve

Post by Steele_reserve »

Opywang wrote:Moral of the story lets the corruption ended, and just make Demise an OSI clone so we all can have peace!

Do whatever it take to make it OSI accurate, and whatever it take to make player happy. Add imbune, add gargoyle, nerf the mana leaching whatever it take to make it as accurate as possible!

Of course make all the spawn speed accurate don't funnel it down where Reds can player kill ya that is also a form of corruption to lead players only to specific spot for an easy exposed. Balance it out make it freedom don't restrict thing to benefits the others.
You dont want demise to be osi accurate, osi gms dont give a shit, and there would be much more boating and illegal shit everywhere, you would never stop crying then
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Shallan wrote:Nice that u admit that u done it. U are genius! :D
Was there ever any question as to who would do such a thing? LOL
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

I once handed you a charge of shadow black, and you still didn't dye that ugly totem.

Now who's the bad guy?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

kolbycrouch wrote:I once handed you a charge of shadow black, and you still didn't dye that ugly totem.

Now who's the bad guy?
I now have 2 shadow black totems thanks to you kolby, now both my paperdolls look sexy.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Maloskies wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:I once handed you a charge of shadow black, and you still didn't dye that ugly totem.

Now who's the bad guy?
I now have 2 shadow black totems thanks to you kolby, now both my paperdolls look sexy.
Well at least you didn't shun away my fashion advice.

You guys know it's all I ever cared about.

I don't wanna pick favorites now, but your totem was the ugliest. :D