How much HP has a bonded faction war horse?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Re: How much HP has a bonded faction war horse?

Post by royal kapero2 »

It's to play or not to play. How can I do pvp on foot? I appreciate where I am but I need the pet so bad...
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I think if you leave factions you cant mount the war horse anymore, but im not 100% sure. In case that was your plan.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

How to change grahpics with a cu shide to horse.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I Am in process of quitting faction. Tired of politics and corrupted finance ministers and phony faction members. Also feel kinda repulsed cuz only democratic american twats could invent shit like factions. Screw you, u have wasted my time
Ps: how to dye a cu with pigment? I need a shadow grrey cu sidhe.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Kapero you can dye cu with pigment they just have chance to spawn colored people who farm cus sometimes sell colored cu
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I Have 15 punktes and i m still at rank 1, ranks are determined by the highest score so lets assume 15 score is 20% of total points which is minimim limit of rank 2 and i need 80% of the total score to canditate for a commander office., factions are about being full of shit not about being glorious warriors. I dont see anyone playing pvp in faction, so they must gain 200 poi.ts by killing of their own characters, insane politics... i wanted to catch up but i am not that phony
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

the system works when there is hundred of people in factions
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:the system works when there is hundred of people in factions
Actually it works fine when there's two guilds of 10 or so players in separate factions. We haven't had any decent faction fighting since like '09. The guild that would later change it's name to barcode, SL vs Zen... SL vs TB. I would like to see malo, put some characters... at least one per guild member, in a faction and provoke some faction fighting. Honestly, kvg is the only guild i see with the brass to start the trend, and they probably wouldn't do it due to the skill loss timer and inability to get back into a fight quickly if they get zerged(which is why I recommended a separate guild.) If Eos would like to do some tinkering with the faction system that'd be great. Besides who wouldn't want to attend mb's billion silver house drop?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Faction skill loss can't be more than a minute if you want it to thrive. As for war horse: You can't ride it after you leave faction, but you can remain in it if you haven't dismounted.
Lucifall
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Ifu need grey cu just let me know. I bring one for you
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573