Looking to start over in a new place

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jager

Re: Looking to start over in a new place

Post by Jager »

another question, where should i be going to farm as a newb? shame?
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

tokuno dropping TOT3
Loler

Post by Loler »

theres a necro quest u can do it gives a full necro book run north east to the big zigurat
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Jager

Post by Jager »

perfect thanks
Jager

Post by Jager »

Loler wrote:theres a necro quest u can do it gives a full necro book run north east to the big zigurat
are you talking about the necromancy instructor? he cant do anything cuz i started with 50 necro, guess i can make a char and start with 49 if thats the one
Loler

Post by Loler »

yep thats the one
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Jager

Post by Jager »

Loler wrote:yep thats the one
awesome got it with a spare char, thank you
Jager

Post by Jager »

can you macro healing on a ghost at 50 heal for gains here?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

You can complete the necromancer quest in new haven to receive a full necro book. Also, there is a person almost always gating at the Luna vendor mall named "Zuul" who keeps full spellbooks, runebooks, etc for pretty cheap.
The Silvertiger and Jager like this.
Jager

Post by Jager »

Thanks everyone for all your help and very warm welcome. Making it very easy for me to want to hang out here. Especially Ajani for all the gear and cash, huge help. Couple more questions. Does a lrc suit work for scribe aswell? Other than tame whats a good money maker? Is a provo bard good here? How can i learn morw about this ninja and samurai and paladin stuff? They even worth trying? That should be good for now lol. Thanks again.
Cheers
Chacal and Ajani like this.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

You still need the reagents when crafting scrolls, plus here vendors pay only the materials cost (or something), so no money on that.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Jager wrote:Thanks everyone for all your help and very warm welcome. Making it very easy for me to want to hang out here. Especially Ajani for all the gear and cash, huge help. Couple more questions. Does a lrc suit work for scribe aswell? Other than tame whats a good money maker? Is a provo bard good here? How can i learn morw about this ninja and samurai and paladin stuff? They even worth trying? That should be good for now lol. Thanks again.
Cheers
LRC don't work with inscribe
a sampire is a good money maker but they take money to make
provo tamer bard is good for farming cu sidhe's which can be good money with certain colors 30kk+
not sure it is really worth learning but here is a link http://www.uoguide.com/Ultima_Online:_Samurai_Empire
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Jager

Post by Jager »

So focus is more for warrior type ? And do i still need med here? Going the mage/necro route to start
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

no you don't need med
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit