The Mighty Kapero. Quit? Or move on....

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

The Mighty Kapero. Quit? Or move on....

Post by Tempest »

The Mighty Kapero.

A ronin, a lone-wanderer who strikes down armies with a single blow from his sword.

No matter the circumstance, he rides into battle knowing that there is certain death ahead, but proceeds knowing that he will never be forgotten.. or will he? The world of Sosaria will never know.

The young boy documents his adventures one video at a time, killing anyone and anything that stands in his way, except his number-one arch-enemy known as Zulu2401. After years of battling one another in such harsh times, will there ever be a victor in the end? The world of Sosaria will never know.

But one question remains...
Shall the Mighty Kapero retire once and for-all? Or shall he keep causing destruction one slash at a time? He may be a nuisance, but in return he is an honorable opponent.

Shall he stay or shall he go... The choice is yours.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Re: The Mighty Kapero. Quit? Or move on....

Post by Loler »

people say kapero was/is a better archer then me, there for it can be calculated that if i have killed zulu on my archer kapero therefor can kill zulu on his archer by proxy thus making kapero better then zulu.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Anthony File and Servos like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Not that I give a shit but you are way worse on your archer than your mage. If you did anything but run away I would be more impressed. You offscreen more than kapero making kapero better than you and kapero eats shit to me or gate hops like a bitch making me better than both of you.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Said the man who was only able to teleport in and out of brit farms south of stables. Still got dirted.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Servos likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Doubt it was by you
Loler

Post by Loler »

cause theres so many hawkeye archers on demise. must have been my brother otrom playing that day
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Does a archer even take skill here? Does a mage with steam even take skill here?
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

all you catlyn jenner wanna bees templates are trash lol just run tamer like osi

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... -training/
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If I were catyln Jenner I would sill be better than kapero and loler combined
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Loler couldn't even make it to me in the tournament, and I don't even play. Let that just settle in Zulu.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Reefer wrote:Loler couldn't even make it to me in the tournament, and I don't even play. Let that just settle in Zulu.
Yea he always mentions a fight we had like a year ago. Malo watched on his stealther as loler should have been dead 20 times but kept leaving spell range. Literally for 30 mins his only spells we're miniheal, strangle and mindrot
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

This world is a pertect troll
Last edited by royal kapero2 on July 8th, 2017, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

180+ pots to ~8. i off screened once and it was after you recalled out of the fight. You also off screened as you died made it 2 screens off and died. you werent out of pots but you did have 180+ empties on your body.

the one and only time i offscreened/ran intentionally out of spell range was after 4 mortals in a row.

theres a reason you will never ever ever ever go into pits vs me. You cant stay on screen and live, especially without pots.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You keep believing that lol