First spawn, now what?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dagon

First spawn, now what?

Post by Dagon »

Thanks to everyone who was in the Bedlam spawn today! In my 10 or so years on the shard, It was my first spawn that I didn't do horrible in, and never finish.
If anyone has the time, I would love to get some advice on where to enchance my templates so that I could do spawns, even if it's just Baraccoon.
I really want my ABC archer to be successful but I can't find a really good guide on it.
I have a Necromageweave Tamer, that is my most played toon.
Also a sampire and A necromageweaver.
Tempest

Re: First spawn, now what?

Post by Tempest »

For the most sufficient spawn template, you would want a necro/weaver, no taming.

Simply use the soulstone trick to bond a pet, soulstone skills off and have the mount permanently follow you. Saves the points and trouble of having to command a pet. All you have to do is run in mobs and invis and it tanks just fine.

Template should look like this, counting you are using +skill items such as midnight bracers/+skill scrappers/bloodwood spirit/spellwoven britches.
--
120 magery
120eval
120resist
100anatomy
120spiritspeak
120spellweaving

Use wraith form scrolls if you're human or just gain 20necro so you can use the scroll to get in wraith form, no need to use wither if you manage your mana right and use thunderstorm when needed.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, goodluck! :)
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Awesome. Thank you so much.
Ill post mt necromageweaver stats later.
His gear is mediocre.
My problem will be getting the 120 scrolls and gear. But i think im on the right track.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

If u plan to use an archer at a spawn ur gonna need a magical shortbow with hit area effect and mana leech, than u spam the lightning arrow special. The special and the hit area will proc hitting multi target allow u to kill spawn rather fast and the mana leech will keep ur mana up so u can keep spaming the special.

This tactic is clearly meant for clearing spawn, once the boss is summon you use ur slayer bow on him.
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

What skills should an abc archer have?
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

EvalInt 115.0
Magery 108.7
MagicResist 103.0
SpiritSpeak 108.7
Necromancy 100.0
SpellWeaving 100.0
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Soulstone necro off for anatomy and you're golden.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

whoops I am sorry. That's the skills for my necromageweaver