Fethers

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Fethers

Post by Arden »

??
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Fethers

Post by Bama »

Exetreme vetting
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
MB

Post by MB »

Had to remove him due to conflict of interest once he left Hz on his player character.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Don't cover for the afk guys next time. GG....
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

MB wrote:Had to remove him due to conflict of interest once he left Hz on his player character.
:mrgreen:
Duque

Post by Duque »

MB wrote:Had to remove him due to conflict of interest once he left Hz on his player character.
:lol:
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If you read the 2nd post he mentions how they dont need more reliable staff hehe
Bama likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Dude was one of the few staff members who would answer any questions so you have to wonder why they fired him. Cant have staff members listening to the people and attempting to have dialong between the players and staff.
Josh likes this.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

he spoke his mind about whos hands the server would be better in and it got out ofc he lost his position this is why if ur staff you got to play the smoke and mirror games cant be honest with players due to it for certain things
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's too bad. Probably Anthony File's doing. He's been trying to butter up Ryan.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Over the many years now that I have been staff I have seen a lot of staff members come and go. Some of them have chosen to leave because of various reasons. Maybe real life got in the way or the game has lost its appeal or they just weren’t enjoying the job. Some do get fired again for various reasons such as interfering with their own or other people’s player characters or continually disregarding senior staff member’s instructions. I cannot recall that there has been such a bad situation that we were unable to allow that person to remain on the server as a player even after being fired. Obviously you will appreciate that it would be improper of me to reveal any specifics that occurred with any particular staffer having to leave us. I will say however that Fethers did do some good work here and we appreciate the time that they put in to help Demise.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.