UOS question?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Rancid

UOS question?

Post by Rancid »

never had a problem using it before then after a couple years on not using my computer i try to start up UOS it says :

there is not enough memory to continue execution. if you do not have virtual memory enabled, this could be the problem.
otherwise, you may be low on disk space, or may need to increase the amount of space allocated for virtual memory.

what do i do?
Arakiry

Re: UOS question?

Post by Arakiry »

I have the same problem
Rancid

Post by Rancid »

yea i got a old shitty computer one of those acer aspire ones that have no disc drive from like early 2000s. figured id use it to gain welth in uo till i got a better laptop but that day never came lol. but uos lags less on this pos then when using razor
MB

Post by MB »

Happens to the best of us. Need to close other programs until it let's you open UOS then you're fine for additional instances or other programs.
Rancid

Post by Rancid »

its always the first thing i open except icq and another message app that launch on start up
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Rancid wrote: icq
Say whaaaaaat. :shock:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

i heard ICQ #s from the 90s are worth some money - wish i could remember my login info.

uh-oh
uh-oh
uh-oh
Arden

Post by Arden »

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

works on client, might work on UOS, i never have issues like youre saying
Rancid

Post by Rancid »

pegasus321 wrote:i heard ICQ #s from the 90s are worth some money - wish i could remember my login info.

uh-oh
uh-oh
uh-oh

i think i made it in like 2003 when i was in middle school
Rancid

Post by Rancid »

Arden wrote:http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

what exacctly do i do with this?
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

I used a program called largeaddressaware.exe you point at your UO client that steam points to check the box and poof fixed. Worked for me

~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
kobra

Post by kobra »

Using lower patch uo also helps :)
kentares likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Rancid wrote:
Arden wrote:http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

what exacctly do i do with this?
patches .exe to use 4gb of memory instead of the 2gb
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Steam only issue? I rolled back to Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) when I had this issue on a Surface that had 16gb ram and no swap file and it fixed'er right up. Otherwise I had to use razor.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rancid

Post by Rancid »

Vitek- wrote:Steam only issue? I rolled back to Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) when I had this issue on a Surface that had 16gb ram and no swap file and it fixed'er right up. Otherwise I had to use razor.
i already got the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and it still does it