a little advice

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Josh

Re: a little advice

Post by Josh »

Hiawatha wrote:I have even considered
120 Archery
120 Music
120 Discord
100 bushido
90 Tactics
90 anatomy
60 healing
65 chivalry

But im not sure if 60 healing would do the trick...If I find a ring with 20+ Di, 20 skills points, 8 dci, 14 hci I could that..then it would match my bracelet. :) Then I could go with 80 healing which I think could be feasible
I would put tactics at 120 and anatomy at 60, more damage than 90/90. Also, healing has a bigger factor in the amount of health healed than anatomy does. A life leech bow and confidence probably will be decent enough healing if you don’t have to solo dark father.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I’m trying to go for damage and bot having to switch stuff. I can live without 1000 luck. I should post my jewels so you can understand why I’m not gonna switch those.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

Show off that rock and brace I am curious now
Loler

Post by Loler »

Ive always wanted to make a setup like this with 30+ discord 30+ music jewels and 10 disco 25 music from hat/arms/tali and a 12/12 disco music fishing pole.

42-45 disco 67-70 music.
with steam swapping stuff while running to the next boss is no big deal, and then you always swap to your weapon after u get the discord so u can get hits in while swapping the rest. Same concept with swapping to luck before the dark father dies too, as you can swap your gear while running to the next boss. I probably wouldnt swap to full luck suit for the lesser bosses but for dark father i would.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Ok so brace
Archery 9
Tactics 12
DI 15
Dci 15
Phys 4

Ring I want to replace but hard to find these stats with skills.

Discord 4
Di 21
DCI 8
HCI 12
Intel 2

That coupled with banes, HH, stormgrip and luck mempo. Basically I get to choose from tunic and arms haha. But if I trade the totem of void for the talisman it opens up more doors. My bow sucks but it has
40 DI
50 lower def
30 mana leech
21 DCI
35 ssi

Regular bow so no specials on the boss so tactics isn’t being used right now until I get a bow that works. That puts me at 45 HCI 44 DCI sooo it’s really useful.

Basically once I hit the 720 vet cap I’ll be at 765 skill points.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Ok all finished. This is the finished product so far

Archery 120
Anatomy 120
Tactics 120
Music 120
Discord 120
Bushido 100
Chivalry 65

Granted everything isn’t quite there yet. I need to wait on vet status to get 15 more points but that will be the finished product. Definitely glass cannon
Loler

Post by Loler »

drop 15 points in bushido till you are 720 skill and raise it up each quarter
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Carry curse weapon scrolls or pig iron for life leech. No need for necro or ss for life leech. I'm a sucker for protection, too, if I don't need fc, so I use a protection scroll once per week. That will keep your curse weapon from being interrupted. The Guantlet vendor sells pig iron so that is nice.
GL HF
Last edited by The Silvertiger on January 14th, 2018, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

I’m running 115 archery anatomy and tactics until vet. Need a shit ton of money for those powerscrolls anyway and I don’t have either lol