Looking for help on how to play a necro tamer

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bill Door

Looking for help on how to play a necro tamer

Post by Bill Door »

I'm a relatively new player on the shard and I'm trying to build up a necro tamer based on The Legendary Banksitter's Guide. I have my skills more or less built up but I'm having problems figuring out how to use the character and I'm hoping to find some people generous enough to go hunting with me and give me some tips. My previous UO experience is limited to pre-AoS so I don't understand any of this necro and spellweaving stuff but I'm at least starting to get a grip on how gear stats work.

Please, help me not suck.
Daxi.Re

Re: Looking for help on how to play a necro tamer

Post by Daxi.Re »

I will be on in 24 hours from now, I can help you. ;)
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i gotchu =O
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

why u even post on here u in guild why u no post on guild
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

You can also drink from the source and PM me so i can help you, im so bored lately that ill be glad to run with you and give some tips :)

Bill Door wrote:I'm a relatively new player on the shard and I'm trying to build up a necro tamer based on The Legendary Banksitter's Guide. I have my skills more or less built up but I'm having problems figuring out how to use the character and I'm hoping to find some people generous enough to go hunting with me and give me some tips. My previous UO experience is limited to pre-AoS so I don't understand any of this necro and spellweaving stuff but I'm at least starting to get a grip on how gear stats work.

Please, help me not suck.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Bill Door

Post by Bill Door »

Alhimikut wrote:You can also drink from the source and PM me so i can help you, im so bored lately that ill be glad to run with you and give some tips :)
I don't often laugh out loud, but this was one of those times. Thank you for the offer! I would love to come do that.