nice multiaccounting bro

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LEAD

Re: nice multiaccounting bro

Post by LEAD »

Dont say all...i dont cheat..but that guy does *points at the crowd randomly*
ortiz likes this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

Shallan wrote:
scatman wrote:
Shallan wrote:uuhhh died in pvp and came on forum pvp lol ? make a vid maybe :)

ps. steal some more items from ppl houses recentlly?

just stating the fact that 9999 x of your guilds are multiaccounting.

have not steal anyone's items, I have my personal agreements with Vlado if that is what you mean.
Yeah u have agreement that u can take all guy items :D from his house that u have acces lol... thats why all ppl are saying u are thief and scamer since u took his items... gg.
all ppl?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

scatman wrote:
Shallan wrote:
scatman wrote:

just stating the fact that 9999 x of your guilds are multiaccounting.

have not steal anyone's items, I have my personal agreements with Vlado if that is what you mean.
Yeah u have agreement that u can take all guy items :D from his house that u have acces lol... thats why all ppl are saying u are thief and scamer since u took his items... gg.
all ppl?
ok eot for me. we both know what ppl.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Points finger.

You know who you are.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Certainly, there are staffs who still actively play on the server and certainly belong to a particular guild that is often favored. I say this because everyone who was Jail will come except that a guild received major punishments. Even if others, like me, recorded videos from the pvp area can see the leader of this guild (who has been accused several times of being one of the staffs) using two or three accounts (2 mages and a stealther) to dominate the region. PVP.

On multi-accounting, I got punished for this with two chars in different places, one in pvp area and another in pvm area. However, we have seen several denunciations of players of the certain guild in multi-acc IN THE SAME REGION, using to kill THE SAME BOSS.

Honestly, today I close my activities of this tedious event, another year without new discoveries. A new area that was rushed as it could have been much better crafted. Patience....

Good luck to those who still insist.
Tagima likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE HZ IS ONE PERSON

IT'S ONE ORGANISM, IT'S ONE MB, IT'S ONE SCRIPT.

CALL US FIRE ANTS AND BE THE FIRST TO SCREAM DUE TO SEVERE PAIN
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

this staff still punishing who doesnt deserve to be punished as always
Grifo and Tagima like this.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

always mb uses gungle george and dr spaceman in pvp area and nothing happens
Grifo, Tagima and Alvin like this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Buguei wrote:always mb uses gungle george and dr spaceman in pvp area and nothing happens

Again... not illegal unless they're both in combat. Stop trying to get people in trouble and learn to play.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Buguei wrote:always mb uses gungle george and dr spaceman in pvp area and nothing happens

Again... not illegal unless they're both in combat. Stop trying to get people in trouble and learn to play.
yesterday he was ressing his friend with dr spacsman and mind blast me with gungle george, i dont have videos nothing,im just saying whats happened
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Mr Straitions wrote:

i need to make videos to prove this shit
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Buguei wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:

yesterday he was ressing his friend with dr spacsman and mind blast me with gungle george, i dont have videos nothing,im just saying whats happened
Again... Still not illegal.

In order to break the rules you need to be in combat on two accounts. You can record rezing and mindblasting all you want.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Mb minion detected.

Alter ego, are you gm too? You know all rules for protect hzs and jail enemies.

Im waiting demise over.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Grifo wrote:Mb minion detected.

Alter ego, are you gm too? You know all rules for protect hzs and jail enemies.

Im waiting demise over.
Whatever i say you wont believe lol. I'm just trying to stop the whining some. Like having a stealther mindblast you is such an insurmountable injustice.

Oh no. Gungle is mindblasting me. What shall i do?
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

We are losing time talking here. Demise is dead. Staff playing PVP and using staff acess for own benefits.

I just back because Halloween event, but i will back to osi and enjoy the true uo.

Cya losers.