Faction Artifacts

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Faction Artifacts

Post by Vander Nars »

Ask the greatest pvp in kvg I said no faction artys and thats that!
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

ortiz wrote:Its very hard to balance making the grind to gear up a challenge but not a chore... I have yet to see it done successfully.
nah, man, it's fine. Just got to make faction artifacts decay and/or unusable in tram. piece of cake ;)
Vander Nars wrote:Ask the greatest pvp in kvg
Malo hasn't commented yet.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:Ok and I'm explaning the system how it is now lol?

There is ways to make this system work, like even code it so you can only equip the items in Fel and not Tram etc.
How can you explain how a system works "now" when the items aren't even in the game? Unless that make alot of changes if they add the factions artys its gonna be a shit show.
Are you retarded? If you can read, I am basically saying the "system" could work if "changes" were made. I've literally never came across this many idiots on any server besides Demise lol..
I heard you salty cause desa put them hands to you, trust me you dont want none of this boy!
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: How can you explain how a system works "now" when the items aren't even in the game? Unless that make alot of changes if they add the factions artys its gonna be a shit show.
Are you retarded? If you can read, I am basically saying the "system" could work if "changes" were made. I've literally never came across this many idiots on any server besides Demise lol..
I heard you salty cause desa put them hands to you, trust me you dont want none of this boy!
Oh yeah i'm salty, you know nothing about hands.

Please stop being mean.

p.s I didn't lose so please stop verbally attacking me.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote: Are you retarded? If you can read, I am basically saying the "system" could work if "changes" were made. I've literally never came across this many idiots on any server besides Demise lol..

Please stop being mean.

btw I heard you joined loop, i thought u you only needed 5 mages not 25.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I heard you salty cause desa put them hands to you, trust me you dont want none of this boy!

Please stop being mean.

I figured 25 would be better for me to blend in.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

+1 loopze
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

Please stop being mean.

I had u figured for a guy that likes to stand out among the crowd but your right you will blend in with the rest of loop in a sea of dead bodies.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: btw I heard you joined loop, i thought u you only needed 5 mages not 25.
I had u figured for a guy that likes to stand out among the crowd but your right you will blend in with the rest of loop in a sea of dead bodies.
You must be super delusional, some no name talking about dead bodies :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Im sorry who are again? Some loser from some dead shard that never mattered to start with? There's like what 30 people max on pest during peak hours? Congrats on making a name among the 30 other players.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

atomic chicken wrote: This combined with actually enforcing the rules of the server would curb the gold inflation while decreasing the price of artifacts.
This wont ever happen. The gms here are volunteers and dont seem to care how screwed up their server is.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ok, not only does he not know brunus, but he also doesn't know reefer. Numerous players made their name here and went to other servers due to the implementation of uos.

Also, note that he can stand toe to toe with anyone on demise, but hey you're the best pvper in kvg...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I had u figured for a guy that likes to stand out among the crowd but your right you will blend in with the rest of loop in a sea of dead bodies.
Im sorry who are again? Some loser from some dead shard that never mattered to start with? There's like what 30 people max on pest during peak hours? Congrats on making a name among the 30 other players.
LOL, yeah I only left after I already had won every tournament I joined here. I went to a diff server for a reason. To play with my old teammates on UO agai n "bile" and "paul". Not only did that other server have 100+ on at all times when I played there, it also HAD proper casting and noobs like you couldn't get away with holding shit down. I had constant 15v15 20v20 on pest and no one was sitting in a house. We don't play there anymore as were playing a different game and I barely touch UO as it is but if you want, you can back up your fucking shit talk and let me knock you out like Tyson would in a duel or you can shit your fucking dumbass up.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Also, note that he can stand toe to toe with anyone on demise, but hey you're the best pvper in kvg...
You're idiot if you dont realize that was satire, me and you have already had this talk now you just playing stupid.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
LOL, yeah I only left after I already had won every tournament I joined here. I went to a diff server for a reason. To play with my old teammates on UO agai n "bile" and "paul". Not only did that other server have 100+ on at all times when I played there, it also HAD proper casting and noobs like you couldn't get away with holding shit down. I had constant 15v15 20v20 on pest and no one was sitting in a house. We don't play there anymore as were playing a different game and I barely touch UO as it is but if you want, you can back up your fucking shit talk and let me knock you out like Tyson would in a duel or you can shit your fucking dumbass up.
How does one shit their dumbass up? You're rather dumb for someone who thinks they matter lol. You played on a shit server with 100 people active during peak at its prime while i was playing on atl with 40+ Vs 40+ fights and 1000s of people online during its peak, sorry douche you just a nobody from a dead shard.