no GM be on...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
CrazyAPP

Re: no GM be on...

Post by CrazyAPP »

ok, I know a less english, so hard to debate in the fourms.
I wouldnt reply this post again
Intelligent man and the God know the reality
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Intelligent man and the God know the reality
Not u then is it?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Lets start by saying:

1)Outlaw is unknwon from D^A.
2) He doesn't leave trammel, he played with us for about a month and never pvped once. he literally said multiple times "im afraid id fuck up" and "i suck at pvp"
3) that is illegal, but welcome to demise

from the sound of it the same guy got suspended for afk farming recently, so everyone got what was coming to them.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Arden wrote:Lets start by saying:

2) He doesn't leave trammel, he played with us for about a month and never pvped once. he literally said multiple times "im afraid id fuck up" and "i suck at pvp"

from the sound of it the same guy got suspended for afk farming recently, so everyone got what was coming to them.
Let's see.... 1.) Wrong just like your grammar (unknown not unknwon)
2.) this incident was in fel delucia so your logic is fallacy at best
3.) nothing was done that was illegal you just happen to be another whiny ass that needs a safe space
Oh and from the sound of it that other guys name in forums is unknown, the guy you just called unknown is named centurian.... just thought you might like to take a 2nd look at that....
Last edited by Fallen1 on December 17th, 2017, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Actually completely blocking with bag balls is indeed illegal. The way you set them up if a ghost walks into trinsic pass from delucia side they are trapped. You also incriminated yourself by openly admitting what you did. With tycho taking a stance on the afkers recently i hope he takes action on you as well. There's enough proof here to warrant action.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

This is how Arden as a police officer would investigate crime ....

Arden - Right we man hunting a guy called Dave Smith ... here is his photo.
Other Officer - Ive arrested a guy called Brian Jones what should i do?
Arden - Oh well its nearly the same name we will pin all the murders on him.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Loler wrote:Actually completely blocking with bag balls is indeed illegal. The way you set them up if a ghost walks into trinsic pass from delucia side they are trapped. You also incriminated yourself by openly admitting what you did. With tycho taking a stance on the afkers recently i hope he takes action on you as well. There's enough proof here to warrant action.
And I'm sure you guys really took the time to move all those candelabras into a path when you crushed the boxes in fel spawns. Pot callin the kettle black with your shit. Like I said had he shown we would of moved them not to mention he could of resed at healers and went whatever way he wished so technically he wasn't blocked from doing anything as there is more than one way out of delucia if I'm not mistaken. He chose to follow us while hidden in ghost form so that is on him. And if you consider retaliation against his griefing my guildmate while he was training his taming jail or ban worthy , I'd like to see most of Hz roster banned right along with me for all the illegal shit you a holes do daily
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Loler wrote:Actually completely blocking with bag balls is indeed illegal. The way you set them up if a ghost walks into trinsic pass from delucia side they are trapped. You also incriminated yourself by openly admitting what you did. With tycho taking a stance on the afkers recently i hope he takes action on you as well. There's enough proof here to warrant action.
Best never do jury duty Loler ... shit innocent people would be jailed
Loler

Post by Loler »

Pk him all you want hell make him lose his suit. Illegally blocking a path that way will get you jailed and since you openly admitted to doing it i hope the gms take action against whoever placed the bagballs.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Fallen1 wrote:

Let's see.... 1.) Wrong just like your grammar (unknown not unknwon)
2.) this incident was in fel delucia so your logic is fallacy at best
3.) nothing was done that was illegal you just happen to be another whiny ass that needs a safe space
Oh and from the sound of it that other guys name in forums is unknown, the guy you just called unknown is named centurian.... just thought you might like to take a 2nd look at that....
All you trash trammies are the same, my bad for not knowing.

and ps grammar and spelling are 2 different things.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Centurion wrote:

This is how Arden as a police officer would investigate crime ....

Arden - Right we man hunting a guy called Dave Smith ... here is his photo.
Other Officer - Ive arrested a guy called Brian Jones what should i do?
Arden - Oh well its nearly the same name we will pin all the murders on him.
See above post :)
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:Pk him all you want hell make him lose his suit. Illegally blocking a path that way will get you jailed and since you openly admitted to doing it i hope the gms take action against whoever placed the bagballs.
They wont, bc they took away your GM account :lol:
Loler

Post by Loler »

Centurion wrote:
Yeah cause if I ever heard someone say "I didn't kill him, I merely shot him. He bled out. It wasn't the bullet that killed him it was the loss of blood."

Guess what the other 11 people are going say guilty as well.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Loler wrote:
Centurion wrote:
Yeah cause if I ever heard someone say "I didn't kill him, I merely shot him. He bled out. It wasn't the bullet that killed him it was the loss of blood."

Guess what the other 11 people are going say guilty as well.
Wonder what the jury will say when all those screen shots of Hz illegal activity starts poppin up on forums....
Loler

Post by Loler »

Post em. But know this the GM's have the power to revert the saves to see who the last person was to place an object. So if an HZ is completely blocking a path like you did I hope they get jailed too. Sorry I'm not like you. Just because someone else breaks a rule doesn't give me the right to break it myself. Hell Servos used to block paths completely like this when he was in HZ. Every time I caught it I told him to stop and removed the bagball/candelabra.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna