EoS please fix spawns.. they are broken now

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Alhimikut

Re: EoS please fix spawns.. they are broken now

Post by Alhimikut »

What i am saying is that even with that many runics out.. there are still not enough good weapons and only a certain number of people posses them. Imagine what would have been if there wasnt mass production of runics.. probably even those that now have leet weapons.. wouldnt have them.. thats what i am saying... so stating that all that is wrong with the server are afk gatherers is plain stupid.. its actually that what makes the server not ruins it.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Last edited by Ajani on February 4th, 2017, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Orny was 1kk in 2011... Eos make demise osi like. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

before UOS came out there were other ways less automated to collect bods and turn them in, personally i feel that UOS should be removed from demise, watch what happens then, the real pvpers will be real not automated, people wouldnt be able to afk farm as easily... UOS is just too powerful.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

price PS will like was 3 years back, 7 kk archery, 4kk weapon skills,2.5kk tactics...
arts like sash will 10kk, necro robe 300-500k

hm, now is even more easy champs, maybe price will even more decrease :)
Facko

Post by Facko »

I think most of us are fine with items we want being more obtainable, my real problem is with WHY things have changed. With the doom change there was a lot of reasonable debate alongside people crying about the virtual economy. There the rational debate won thru.

The damning thing about this situation is that it seems to be in response to a god damn morons tantrum. It's sad that's how we got the change and people are genuinely resentful.

Edit: leave the changes and ban opywang (from the forum at least) and you'll see a lot of the animosity over these changes go away.
ultio mea est
ortiz likes this.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

if uoguide can be believed the actual champions on demise are extremely weak.
i made a bug report about it here
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =14&t=6355

Changing the champions to match osi would help balance most of the changes to the spawn since they will take way longer to kill.

Semidar for example has
6.66 x more hp on osi based on uo guide
and 3-6x higher resists on osi based on uoguide
Opywang likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Because you stupid fuck after a month glads and orc helm will equal a CC.. and you will have to get 5 of those to buy an Orny!
Orc helm already selling for 40kk used to be 60-70kk
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

I can only hope that staff realize a mistake has been made. Being OSI accurate should not be the only thing taken into account when making changes.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opywang wrote:
ortiz wrote:I can only hope that staff realize a mistake has been made. Being OSI accurate should not be the only thing taken into account when making changes.

The only mistake the staff will realize is that it's cheating to make gladiator collar worth as much as an Orny, and preventing new players from enjoying the game while only the rich, and the vets are the only one enjoying the game by getting richer than the new player at the speed of the light.
Veterans were enjoying veteran content. Veterans should be able to get richer faster than a new player. You want all the perks of putting time into this server without doing shit. Fuck you and your shitty guild. It will still fail. You will still cry. Hopefully we all get relieved of your presence here.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Veteran content should benefit veteran players.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Brad

Post by Brad »

Spawns are made for everyone with the skill needed to beat them. You don't fit into that category, veteran or noob.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opy I genuinely dislike you. Reading your posts just makes me want to slap the shit out of you for feeling so fucking entitled to things instead of working for them. When you fail again we will all be right here, saying we told you so. You shitty dumb fuck. THIS IS NOT OSI. WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? GO PAY YOUR FUCKING $14 A MONTH IF YOU WANT TO SPAWN WITH FUCKING EV AND FIREBALLS. YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK. YOU ARE TRULY A RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

MB likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opywang wrote:
ortiz wrote:Opy I genuinely dislike you. Reading your posts just makes me want to slap the shit out of you for feeling so fucking entitled to things instead of working for them. When you fail again we will all be right here, saying we told you so. You shitty dumb fuck. THIS IS NOT OSI. WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? GO PAY YOUR FUCKING $14 A MONTH IF YOU WANT TO SPAWN WITH FUCKING EV AND FIREBALLS. YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK. YOU ARE TRULY A RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER.
That is because you want to cheat, and make it benefit just for you. That is an exploit taking advantage of the shard for your own benefits.

Now you hate me because I am a living proof that I cannot do the spawn, and I am the whistle blower that reveal the shocking exploit that the server was trying to hide, and you've been exposed.
SUCK A DICK
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Opy you aint a whistle blower.. you are a dick blower..
Legendary Noob

My chars are: