Petition to have Opy banned and to get spawns back how they were

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kolbycrouch

Re: Petition to have Opy banned and to get spawns back how they were

Post by kolbycrouch »

Bama wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
Bama wrote:
.......Kama sutra?
Oh you..

Actually I was talking about this.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultima-Online-Of ... ima+Online

Says it holds the secrets of the game.

Could be applicable in this situation.
Do you think anything has changed in this game since 1997?
Nah not much. other than those explo pots getting nerfed of course.

it's good to be back!
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

IDC about spawns but that IDIOT Opywang should be banned for getting on everyone's nerves.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Opywang wrote:
Necrodog wrote:IDC about spawns but that IDIOT Opywang should be banned for getting on everyone's nerves.
Freedom of speech, and what I say is truth, and now y'all want me banned for telling the truth.

Only the corrupted, and the greedy one want me banned.

For every artifacts we get that 3 artifacts stolen from us, and this is the truth, and now y'all want me banned to censorship the truth, and keep on robbing all of us.
Telling the truth? you provide no facts or evidence
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:
We was promised OSI-clone
We were never promised anything (we are not even promised tomorrow)

I have never liked Doom on Demise or OSI but I will tell you this Doom on Demise is a lot easier.....

Now Opy, in some other thread on this forum you posted a conversation with some person about the OSI Doom drop rate and between the two of you came up with a number stating it is 3 or 4 times harder on Demise

So me and 2 other people went to OSI Doom on characters with zero luck and no bushido skill and surprise surprise we had the place to ourselves
15 rounds later no arti drop for any of us

We left and came back on different characters all with luck which ranged from 900 to 1300

15 more rounds later still no arti drop for any of us

Since Eos changed the drop system/rate on Demise I can't remember going more than 20 rounds and not getting an arti drop and I have never been in Doom on Demise with less than 4 people

The old system for Doom on Demise was just crazy
The first time I went there I got an arcane shield during my 2nd round
My next arti drop came about 100 to 125 rounds later

You need to come up with solid numbers or facts or at least do some rounds in Doom on Demise and on OSI and compare the data
bama tested doom on osi and that test looks to disprove everything you are claiming
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:
Are you calling me "corrupted " and/or greedy

That's it!!!!!!!
Time to fire up the war wagon and head to Chattanooga because it's gonads kicking time
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

if you get artis on osi in 4 to 5 round how did bama and her 2 friends get 0 artifacts total in 30 rounds?
this drop rate that you are claiming on osi is false

they should have been close to 18 artifacts between the 3 of them with your claimed osi drop rate, how did they get 0?
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

he states there that they can easily adjust the frequency, based on the test bama did they most likely adjusted it. So from 2003 when doom came out to 2007 was osi rigged and corrupt as well for making doom too hard for 4 years?
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Freedom of speech, and what I say is truth, and now y'all want me banned for telling the truth.

For every artifacts we get that 3 artifacts stolen from us, and this is the truth, and now y'all want me banned to censorship the truth, and keep on robbing all of us.
Everything you say is a lie, IDIOT.

Also, there is no free speech on here. You can get banned for personal attacks, buying/selling thread bumping, threats, and most likely spreading viruses, as well.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Opywang wrote:
Necrodog wrote:
Opywang wrote:Freedom of speech, and what I say is truth, and now y'all want me banned for telling the truth.

Everything you say is a lie, IDIOT.

Also, there is no free speech on here. You can get banned for personal attacks, buying/selling thread bumping, threats, and most likely spreading viruses, as well.
You're a pro at distracting, and sarcasm.

Demise is the only true OSI-clone that advertize player to join the closest OSI-clone game by using Uo razor, or uo steam. There is no other program that introduce new players to join other shard beside demise.

Yet player dare say that we're not OSI-clone.

I believe players want to exploit even tho we're OSI-clone, and players are trying to deceive all of us into thinking it's not OSI-clone so it can benefit just for them, and keep out new players.

Show me that it says OSI clone and i will retract all my objections. You keep saying it but i haven't seen any proof.
Necrodog likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:You're a pro at distracting, and sarcasm.
I'd rather be that than a blatant liar and an IDIOT.
Opywang wrote:Demise is the only true OSI-clone that advertize player to join the closest OSI-clone game by using Uo razor, or uo steam. There is no other program that introduce new players to join other shard beside demise.
Demise advertises itself as an OSI-clone? WHERE? Link me to it.
Opywang wrote:I believe players want to exploit even tho we're OSI-clone, and players are trying to deceive all of us into thinking it's not OSI-clone so it can benefit just for them, and keep out new players.
You're an IDIOT for believing something that IDIOTIC.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

OPYWANG_ATTACKS_STAFF_1.PNG
OPYWANG_ATTACKS_STAFF_1.PNG (111.06 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
Opywang is now attacking staff! Can we get him banned? TY
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

My suggestion is that we all take a single post of opys report it, select the fourth option[reported message doesn't fit...], and type "Please ban opy" in the further information field. Now the best way to do this is each individual only report him once (sorry I already cheated, but I won't report him anymore.) The reason you only report once is so everyone gets an opportunity to report. Now if you can't find a post unreported out of 600, just report a random post following the above guidelines. Power to the people!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Gargl Kark likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:My suggestion is that we all take a single post of opys report it, select the fourth option[reported message doesn't fit...], and type "Please ban opy" in the further information field. Now the best way to do this is each individual only report him once (sorry I already cheated, but I won't report him anymore.) The reason you only report once is so everyone gets an opportunity to report. Now if you can't find a post unreported out of 600, just report a random post following the above guidelines. Power to the people!
Don't forget to check yes for the notify me option
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Y'all want me banned for reason to make the shard custom, and not OSI-clone?

So does it mean Demise is a custom shard, and not an OSI-clone?
LOL YES

:stick:
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Fuck you Opy...
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I can't find the word "clone" there.

However I can find "We will try to not implement OSI bugs onto Demise"

What means staff is trying to not implement OSI bugs, and not make a "clone" but make Demise better then OSI,

or in other words, Demise is not "OSI-clone".
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Exillion likes this.