Faction Artifacts

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Legacy

Re: Faction Artifacts

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:*dodging*
Lucifall
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:eww im so scared come win a fight at a spawn where real men pvp.
but he wants to kill you and everyone knows you are no where close to being a man
Ajani ur 14 and know nothing about being a man, who are you to even speak to me? Nobody thats who!
3pw623.jpg
3pw623.jpg (31.01 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:
You call it dodging but yall the bitches that too scared to face us in a uncontrolled setting.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:
Legacy wrote:
*evading*
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

i understand your scared
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:*delusional*
Last edited by Legacy on July 15th, 2017, 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lucifall
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Legacy wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:*desillusional*/quote]
You got drunk by UO lol
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:i understand your scared
50073331.jpg
50073331.jpg (25.29 KiB) Viewed 2526 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Deep down all of you know your bitch made and thats why none of your guilds stick around when kvg hands them that lose.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:*more delusional bullshit*
Last edited by Legacy on July 15th, 2017, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote: Im sorry I forgot to address this point, I was playing a production server with some of the best pvpers ever to play uo when these guys you just named where playing clone shards with small populations. I dont know these people cause honestly they chose to play on a shard where there was less competition than play osi during its glory years with huge 40 v 40 fights that happen daily.
You mean during the imbuing days, so any fights you had on osi at that time were irrelevant.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Delusional... Brunus...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

I don't understand why Vander is dodging...

Everyone else in kvg ain't scared of a 1v1 win, lose, or draw...
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Im sorry I forgot to address this point, I was playing a production server with some of the best pvpers ever to play uo when these guys you just named where playing clone shards with small populations. I dont know these people cause honestly they chose to play on a shard where there was less competition than play osi during its glory years with huge 40 v 40 fights that happen daily.
You mean during the imbuing days, so any fights you had on osi at that time were irrelevant.
The fights im talking about are pre and post imbuing however i dont see how that makes it irrelevant. Imbuing did one thing it put everyone on a equal gear level so everyone had a more level playing field from the start, only shit players with amazing suits fear that.

I was playing on atl since the start of aos so iv pvped during all the post aos eras and i really dont really give a shit about the top mages of some low pop clone shard since they couldnt cut it during the prime years.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:I don't understand why Vander is dodging...

Everyone else in kvg ain't scared of a 1v1 win, lose, or draw...
Im not scared of 1v1 i just dont give a fuck about it, it proves nothing other than you can beat me in a controlled setting. What i care about is big fights, field and chokes and how good are u ar surviving when u got 8 archers running u down with mortal/para spam or how good are u under pressure when a guild is pushing in to take your harry and half your team is dead and the rest are winded. That is the shit that matters to me, thats the only thing that matters in pvp because the rest is just a bunch of ego stroking because you have a low ping and can cycle spells.