Amish Hammer's 3rd Annual Secret Santa

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

Re: Amish Hammer's 3rd Annual Secret Santa

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Danielator wrote:Merry Christmas you filthy animal

who are you and why were you even allowed into this, considering you did not meet the age requirements,
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Danielator

Post by Danielator »

I dont understand ( bad english ), where I put that? " merry christ.. you filthy animal " ??
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

This years Secret Santa is now over! If you are still waiting to receive a gift, please put it down below and i will remind your partners to comply and put forth more effort. If you can not reach your partner also let me know in a pm and i will try my best to work things out for you.

I hope you all enjoyed the event, feel free to share whatever goodies you got below, im curious of how generous people were this year.
Discord: Amish#1299
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Well I will say Amish was way generous. Those banes have been put to realllllllly good use!
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

I never got my gift, but i did not expect to, as i normally get paired with syruss or some other troll as it is!

I am not playing regularly enough to worry about it, just too bad that duplicate forum accounts were allowed to participate, even with the knowledge the game host had of this.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

If you have not received your gifts yet please say so below!
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

I have not received my filthy animal present
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Veteran Noobie wrote:I never got my gift, but i did not expect to, as i normally get paired with syruss or some other troll as it is!

I am not playing regularly enough to worry about it, just too bad that duplicate forum accounts were allowed to participate, even with the knowledge the game host had of this.
I've got my eye on you.. strike 2.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Might just be the holidays, my recipient seems to not be playing much right now either
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

if your partners do not end up giving you the gifts they promised, they will be put up for public display and will be put on my shit list for next year. then I will personally get you a gift instead, but please dont expect anything super amazing, ive got a few people i need to get gifts for apparently and a limited budget.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Can i just say this looks like it was pretty successful. My gift was pretty sweet too. 11/10 will be a secret santa again next year.

Although my santa wanted to be anonymous. which is kinda weird imo.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Mr Straitions wrote:Can i just say this looks like it was pretty successful. My gift was pretty sweet too. 11/10 will be a secret santa again next year.

in the grand scale of things its usually successful, but you always have a few people that are just assholes and only want to receive and not give. I feel horrible for the ones that dont get anything but give. I am glad you enjoyed it and glad to hear you will join the next one. As for the anonymous part, sometimes the case is people just dont get along with each other so they remain anon or they just want it to truly be a surprise.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Mr Straitions wrote:Can i just say this looks like it was pretty successful. My gift was pretty sweet too. 11/10 will be a secret santa again next year.

imo the secret snata should stay secret but I am always unsuccessful with staying secret :/ amish offered his services this year tho which was nice of him. I received a Proxamous Swamp Dragon and gave 2 BRSK
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I thought my gift was pretty cool. It was personalized. I will edit in a picture, but what stood out were the fishing pole w/ + taming and the swamp dragon ethy. I had mentioned I was looking for a pole and I think the guy likes swamp dragons.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Here my gift that I receive!

All my thanks to my generous anonymous gifter... that we happend to give a call on facefuck, where me and my bro, were smashed as hell, but it did work to get the shit done!

That man, sure has a damn nice beard!

Ajani and Amish Hammer like this.